Reset kd

• 2 (current)
  • »

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

r u t h less said:

I like how my post are moved, but this friend posts this and stays in general

If your on about my posts, they will no doubt get removed.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

Forum fighter fagwan must be fun refreshing forum every 3 seconds lmao so poor can't afford net that can handle a 2d game from 1999 gz breh

Player avatar

305mule Send PM

subscriber

-1 on reset.  +1 to go back years and make sure people didn't kill their own alts. I'm 100 kills away and have never killed my own alt.  It's very possible to achieve legitimately.

Player avatar

xxKDxx Send PM

subscriber

Even before Skill capes, and long after KD implementation no one cared about how many kills some1 have and so on. Some of us actually worked on them kills to get where we are. Was it easy? NO! I had to make account which at the time was a beast like 40 1 99 97 or something at a lvl of 65 or 67 just to make some kills.  ( and yea who feels that training is easy here GO HEAD) do it with 1 def )

Then new pkers came and had to adjust and make 85 magic and increase att.

All im saying that KD u see is when it all started. and New guys coming now and like ( REMOVE IT AND START ALL OVER ) well yea smile maybe lets wipe the server out for you so you can play from the BEGINING!

Rant over # peace I A M KODA

K O D X / K L O J A

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

I'll close topic if this flame keeps going on.

Keep it to subject or don't post at all..

Thank you.

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Fucking shit idea! I'll never reach pk cape if they do this! Ages away as it is lol.

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

Make it so you can use a sub and reset it.  I rarely ever PK but my main is like 5 and 90 from training at the Ranged Guild and honestly its an eye sore.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

+1 on reset K/D

PLUS I think there should be a weekly K/D as well... With lvl brackets!  THAT'D BE DOPE!

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

i lee i Send PM

subscriber

cry is free said:

Ya they are keeping track now.......... What about last 2 years of server rofl? You think try really kept track of every kill? Whatever I think it would help the wild which is what we all want I know if they reset I would be battling for first to 500

lol your k/d ratio sucks  , I doubt you would go for 500 lmao , and what does last 2 years of server have to do with it...you think people farmed their accounts?? very very doubtful since pking was great back than. you just seem kind of salty because you can't have 1 lol and will probably never have 1. that's why I said no. your idea is horrible either way like some have stated people have been pking for a long time and that's why they have the kills they do.

Player avatar

PALLO Send PM

subscriber

+1 for server wipe

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

I been pking herefor 2 years i earned all  3 of my pk capes now since these kids don'thave em they wanna reset kd that be some ccatering bull shit

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

I been pking herefor 2 years i earned all  3 of my pk capes now since these kids don'thave em they wanna reset kd that be some ccatering bull shit

Last edited by scornedmagi (6 May 2016 17:12)

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Snowflake Send PM

I absolutely vote you reset the original posters kd ratio. Preferably on a daily basis across all their accounts. In fact I am sure resetting their entire account wold be a much easier permanent solution

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

+1 on reset K/D

PLUS I think there should be a weekly K/D as well... With lvl brackets!  THAT'D BE DOPE!

~K!zL

Ok so keep the original k/d but add something like a weekly k/d and maybe prize for most frags at the end ?

Last edited by cry is free (12 May 2016 13:14)

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Same ..been pking from the start when I grinded the levels..and the gear..and you nerds what to wipe the kd stats...and you noobs that don't pk or have loads to get want reset? Lmaooooo salty much? Expect wildly to be even more dead of it happens..I certainly won't be pking if it happend..it would just shown the lack of respect to the long time players that have put time and effort here...I highly doubt the owners/staff would  be foolishing enuff to do this...-1 rip salty narbs.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Same ..been pking from the start when I grinded the levels..and the gear..and you nerds what to wipe the kd stats...and you noobs that don't pk or have loads to get want reset? Lmaooooo salty much? Expect wildly to be even more dead if it happens..I certainly won't be pking if it happend..it would just shown the lack of respect to the long time players that have put a lot of time and effort here...I highly doubt the owners/staff would  be foolishing enuff to do this...-1 rip salty narbs.

Last edited by padwan121 (12 May 2016 14:38)

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

+1 on reset K/D

~K!zL

Your a full on friend.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

padwan121 said:

KizL said:

+1 on reset K/D

~K!zL

Your a full on friend.

You're* love

~K!zL

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

cry is free said:

KizL said:

+1 on reset K/D

~K!zL

Ok so keep the original k/d but add something like a weekly k/d and maybe prize for most frags at the end ?

That's the best idea.

~K!zL

Player avatar

JayJay3 Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Same ..been pking from the start when I grinded the levels..and the gear..and you nerds what to wipe the kd stats...and you noobs that don't pk or have loads to get want reset? Lmaooooo salty much? Expect wildly to be even more dead if it happens..I certainly won't be pking if it happend..it would just shown the lack of respect to the long time players that have put a lot of time and effort here...I highly doubt the owners/staff would  be foolishing enuff to do this...-1 rip salty narbs.

Yeah it definitely wouldn't be fair to the vets. -1

• 2 (current)
  • »