Reset kd

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

Reset kd since implementation of pk cape and keep track so no one farms kills?

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

Remove any pk capes in game and make everyone battle for the first one. Might do loads for Wild activity.

Last edited by cry is free (2 May 2016 12:50)

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Interesting !

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

Edit 2 sign something like a ladder on d2

Player avatar

i lee i Send PM

subscriber

they are keeping track making sure people don't farm their own accounts etc. this is a -1.. to take away something that has been here since beginning because you either can't get the cape or you k/d ratio is bad , is no reason to punish people who have got 500 kills legit.

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

Ya they are keeping track now.......... What about last 2 years of server rofl? You think try really kept track of every kill? Whatever I think it would help the wild which is what we all want I know if they reset I would be battling for first to 500

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

cry is free said:

Ya they are keeping track now.......... What about last 2 years of server rofl? You think try really kept track of every kill? Whatever I think it would help the wild which is what we all want I know if they reset I would be battling for first to 500

I have never once done that petty shit your claming people have done or will do.. u having sleepless nights about it?  -1 for your best friend idea...iv spent hours upon days , weeks pking, months....for kills..kill count was just a bonus..however its insulting to even say that idea..I'll tell you what..u refund me for all my pots ,food,runes and armour then reset it ? And u start over making bank u pleb.

Last edited by padwan121 (2 May 2016 17:04)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

cry is free said:

Reset kd since implementation of pk cape and keep track so no one farms kills?

You should get your own best friend cape for this suggestion..I know who you are, which mod you are also so u should know better

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

Wow padwan you really are a true nerdy full friend. This is shat on I have never been nor do I want to be a mod.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

cry is free said:

Wow padwan you really are a true nerdy full friend. This is shat on I have never been nor do I want to be a mod.

I am a nerd? Lmao, your a nerd in need of some female juices..your a nerd with a best friend idea..get out more.

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

Ya cause you know me irk so well yo retarted fucking 12 year old crying about some pixels when I'm jus tryin to get wildy poppin you fuckin love cry baby

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

Omg my pixels omg fuckin love

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

cry is free said:

Hop Isis kills you irl you price of shit

Lmfaoooo I must of hit the nail on the head with your bitch ass? Bro your killing me right now lmaoooooo..get wildly popping? Is it any wonder why it's not as busy with people like yourself? A multilog cigarette that multilogs that's a adult virgin with a rscre pk ego aka you? *I hope you get killed by Isis* is what u say? And I'm 12 hahah stupid yanky.

Last edited by padwan121 (2 May 2016 18:03)

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

Just take weakens out of the game the fuckin cry baby's it's part of the game

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

One is a guy who literally doesn't do anything else besides run around above magebank hunting trainers and afkers

Other is a guy who doesn't do anything other than running around Weakening people to be annoying

You're both fags smile Hush now.

Was a mistake to think this was a serious thread lol, my bad.

Peace

/Delete

I'll kill anyone on site and afks simple as its wildly..most my kills are not afk so hush smile I'm not even going to pk because my connection the last 5 weeks has been absolutely shocking most times than not..beatdown u only come at me if UN even like the salty fins.

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

so just let the kd run forever then ? Kkkkkk

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

cry is free said:

so just let the kd run forever then ? Kkkkkk

Who cares ? You clearly do..but taking the cape and kills from the legit pkers is pointless and unnecessary...they as well as me have put the time in..if u want one that bad get pking with your weakens.

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

Anyone else other then this love wanna weigh in ?

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

I like how my post are moved, but this friend posts this and stays in general

B u b b a

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

cry is free said:

Anyone else other then this love wanna weigh in ?

Lmao any more best friend ideas?

• «
  • 1 (current)