Finally flats but

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Now i see how gay the teams are.

I go out with a friend see 1 dude attack and 5+ people show up within a minute. Fucking best friend.

Literally can't pk without a 5+ man group.

RIP fun i get all the complaining now.

Make a separate wild that's 2v2 at max plz.

KizL has spoken.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

xxKDxx Send PM

subscriber

kizl when going flat pk always gather a team of a 3 fighters and 2 gmages other than that .. no pk with flats.. maybe like padwan run around magebank and kill skillers

K O D X / K L O J A

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Why did you wait till flats? Seriously I pked at 95 93 97 on nightwish(my 3rd flats) and had no issues winning(without my other 2 btw). The sooner you actually went out, the sooner you would of realized why we complained so much.

Last edited by GLeU (30 Apr 2016 10:30)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

GLeU said:

Why did you wait till flats? Seriously I pked at 95 93 97 on nightwish(my 3rd flats) and had no issues winning(without my other 2 btw). The sooner you actually went out, the sooner you would of realized why we complained so much.

Ya but your team is also a special case Gleu you gotta admit, with a combination of problems, probably not so much related to what Kizl is talking about

Yesterday was one of the situations where you (fins) got extremely outnumbered, but it wasnt actually a case of 1 team swarming you (i know you werent there personally, but just to explain)
It was more like 2½ teams who all would rather kill you guys than each other most of this time, lol. Some of them being Overdr1ve and Yoyo yoz, aswell as others, none of whom pk regularly or are part of 1 specific team. Ive seen this happen before too. Theres just too many who hate you a lot of the time, rather than it being 1 actual giant team against you

From what i see, and correct me if im wrong here, it seems that:

1) Your main issue is that your players arent active enough (your team is actually big enough, you are just rarely online together, and when you are you dominate)

2) You show absolutely 0 mercy for anyone as soon as you are the ones who have the numbers, so why should anyone pay you the same courtesy? You gladly heat 4vs1 or 5vs3, any time any day any one, etc.

3) You have a high number of parked alts, making it literally impossible to have any hopes of defeating you even numbers (even number of players) it HAS to be 4vs3 or 5vs3 in order to sweep you, before you have fresh characters back in the fight

I feel like this is different than what most players experience on here, just running around solo or with a buddy

I'm not looking to argue here beatdown. So please undrstand that my only point I was trying to make is that he didn't need to wait till flats to pk. Even 1v1 my 95 93 97 could and would win. And that he should of ventured out a lot sooner rather then waiting for flats.

My suggestion kizl, is to try and get with a already made group.

BTW beatdown. That isn't new to us. It's been that way since I started.

Last edited by GLeU (30 Apr 2016 11:09)

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Kizl crys about everything on forms fuck him he's a winey lil bastart

I was there last night him 'alerion' n thesalt tryed to gangbang xx ir0n xx then got there shit kicked in

What I'm getting at it okey to 2v1 iron but we can't log on n 4v2 you karma a bitch ain't it?

Rip alerion n thesalt

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (30 Apr 2016 14:47)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Xx Ir0n Xx Send PM

subscriber

Starting now, i will start making PK videos to show you ladies how it is done..

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Kizl crys about everything on forms fuck him he's a winey lil bastart

I was there last night him 'alerion' n thesalt tryed to gangbang xx ir0n xx then got there shit kicked in

What I'm getting at it okey to 2v1 iron but we can't log on n 4v2 you karma a bitch ain't it?

Rip alerion n thesalt

I expected at least 1 more person to show up not 4v2 and you didn't even go after Thesalt you all just went after me it was boring and a waste of my time even trying is all I'm saying.

I'll make sure not to go out there unless I have 4+ friends online now.. Kinda lame I just figured people would fight fair and not fucking be douche bags.

AND 4v2 is waaaay harder then a 2v1 at least you're only having to escape 1 dude 4 guys they're not gunna miss unless they fucking suck HARD.
So yea there's a difference. Shit I've even killed 2 ppl 1v2..

But i3lunt if you could 1 day please learn how to spell better then my 9 year old sister 50cee1b1afa96f180a000028.jpg?w=400
that'd be greaaaaat.

beatdown said:

GLeU said:

beatdown said:

Ya but your team is also a special case Gleu you gotta admit, with a combination of problems, probably not so much related to what Kizl is talking about

Yesterday was one of the situations where you (fins) got extremely outnumbered, but it wasnt actually a case of 1 team swarming you (i know you werent there personally, but just to explain)
It was more like 2½ teams who all would rather kill you guys than each other most of this time, lol. Some of them being Overdr1ve and Yoyo yoz, aswell as others, none of whom pk regularly or are part of 1 specific team. Ive seen this happen before too. Theres just too many who hate you a lot of the time, rather than it being 1 actual giant team against you

From what i see, and correct me if im wrong here, it seems that:

1) Your main issue is that your players arent active enough (your team is actually big enough, you are just rarely online together, and when you are you dominate)

2) You show absolutely 0 mercy for anyone as soon as you are the ones who have the numbers, so why should anyone pay you the same courtesy? You gladly heat 4vs1 or 5vs3, any time any day any one, etc.

3) You have a high number of parked alts, making it literally impossible to have any hopes of defeating you even numbers (even number of players) it HAS to be 4vs3 or 5vs3 in order to sweep you, before you have fresh characters back in the fight

I feel like this is different than what most players experience on here, just running around solo or with a buddy

I'm not looking to argue here beatdown. So please undrstand that my only point I was trying to make is that he didn't need to wait till flats to pk. Even 1v1 my 95 93 97 could and would win. And that he should of ventured out a lot sooner rather then waiting for flats.

My suggestion kizl, is to try and get with a already made group.

BTW beatdown. That isn't new to us. It's been that way since I started.

Aye, you beat me on Nightwish too, when i was flats and you werent, i remember.

And i do get you guys' points too, sometimes it does get to the point of sillyness with the numbers, which is why yesterday for a couple of the fights the only person i sat on was Mr T, so that it meant 2 less people on fins for a bit. (This wasnt the first time either ive tried helping fins with numbers)

But @Kizl, try pickin up some of the other stragglers and form newer groups instead of insiting on pking just yourself or with a friend or two.
Trust me there's tons of unorganized people running around, most of whom would love nothing more than to send me and my buddies to lumby.

and thanks be4tdown you're not too bad a guy and thanks for the healthy criticism. +1 to you good sir.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (1 May 2016 01:18)

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

Preach on Kizl.  You beat me to it.  A 2 v 1 is not at all like a 5 v 2 lol.  Anytime any of you big teamers get caught in a 2 v 1 you instantly run, log, and bring more accts.  You never ever fight fair, you just get as many accts as possible so you can say BANNED and pet your egos.  You guys preach about the wildy being a FFA but then bitch when you die training.  ITS A FREE A FOR ALL BRO, if you don't wanna die training perhaps don't train in the wildy. It's the exact same logic as your YOU SHOULDNT EXPECT A FAIR FIGHT IN WILDY but yet you preach against it.  The reality is you guys will do and say anything to stroke your egos and pretend this is some sort of MLG competition.  Hate to break it to you, but Dr Pepper isn't gonna sponsor any of you lol.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

I would love for a new ironman pker mode.

Only other iron man pkers can attack other iron man pkers.

with a standard high exp on same world as this..

Last edited by r u t h less (1 May 2016 17:00)

B u b b a

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

This high xp standard thing wont change anything.. It will be the same people who make x amount of flats, hyrbids etc, same teams, same everything, just a new start.
No update can "change" pking, only the players can do that - and that is never gonna happend, as everyone remembers that one time they got 3v1 or someone jumped their 1v1, and they want tenfold revenge on that.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

larsftw said:

This high xp standard thing wont change anything.. It will be the same people who make x amount of flats, hyrbids etc, same teams, same everything, just a new start.
No update can "change" pking, only the players can do that - and that is never gonna happend, as everyone remembers that one time they got 3v1 or someone jumped their 1v1, and they want tenfold revenge on that.

+1 I came here to flat and PK. Now I never PK ever and won't. If you dum ass teams wouldn't kill a solo 5v1 then maybe I would. But you all have ego problems thinking you are the best. Btw the best PK on this sever doesn't team unless it's fair and tries to make it fair when it isn't. You little babies are ruining the pking. Stop fighting unfair and if you get owned so be it. Can't win all the time.... Players need to make it fair not staff. #quiturbitching #bethechange

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

Really good constructive points being made in this thread. 

I especially liked beatdowns idea of a separate "server" for shitcunts/soloers/casuals to sort their shit out.  Of course another server is probably out of the question even a separate/fenced off section of wilderness that has a different set of rules to allow newer players to PK and possibly form alliances without being buttfucked in .002 milliseconds in the big bad wild.  I'm very rusty and have very few alliances on this server.  So I definitely would appreciate an area of wild for shitters/soloers.

Fact is also a lot of guys are just casual rscrers and just want to log in a PK, which is currently impossible. It does take along time to train enough alts to "adapt" to what i think is a pretty lame way of playing the game.. But that's the way it is now so guess I gotta cop it on the chin.  Hopefully in another few months I might have the alliances, skills, alts to be able to compete.

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

Durank4590 Send PM

subscriber

This was a good read lol u guys all have valid points which is why I only attack ppl who I know attack me and I rarely pounce on anyone. And I team guys who team me so I rarely see this problem anymore.  Give respect. Get respect.   This G O A T btw

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

Iron man Pkers same world just unable to be attacked by regular accounts.

B u b b a

Player avatar

johnnyluv Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

I go out with a friend see 1 dude attack and 5+ people show up within a minute. Fucking best friend.

KizL has spoken.

~K!zL

oh!!  so you meet Shitdown and hes team spice girls?  using teamchat and camsex to be PROs at PK. 5 ppl logg in attacks you is everyday thing on this server. Mod/admin dosent give a shit abouth wildy. They just want ppl to buy subs to get $$$

gl

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

K!zL, theres allways room for you in our team.

-K!zL

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/teamfin.png[/img]

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

johnnyluv said:

KizL said:

KizL has spoken.

~K!zL

oh!!  so you meet Shitdown and hes team spice girls?  using teamchat and camsex to be PROs at PK. 5 ppl logg in attacks you is everyday thing on this server. Mod/admin dosent give a shit abouth wildy. They just want ppl to buy subs to get $$$

gl

Need to make Iron man pkers.

New accounts with higher exp and cannot leave wild unless certain areas to collect supplies to pk. The new accounts can only attack other new accounts.

B u b b a

Player avatar

i lee i Send PM

subscriber

lol got to love new people like johnnyluv who have no idea what they are talking about ... you have no idea how much n0m tried to get pking going etc and nothing ever changed.. like people have stated its not the mods/admins job when they have tried now its on the players and the people who cry about teams are the same people who had no problem 4v1 people also. the problem is now a bunch of their team has left/quit whatever it maybe now and they want special treatment sadly karma is a bitch and you only getting what you deserve. but as many people as I seen complain about the teams should just get together and make their own team.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Teemu said:

-K!zL

ewwwwwwwwww

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

GLeU said:

Teemu said:

-K!zL

ewwwwwwwwww

hehe Teemu ;D

~K!zL