No Backspace

Player avatar

aceswild Send PM

subscriber

So I started playing RSCrevolution about a week ago, I'm using the android client "which is great btw" but the only problem I seem to have is my backspace button doesn't work. At first it wasn't a problem but now that I'm using the auction house it's a pain, and all the typos. If I type my login wrong I'm stuck re loading the client. My volume keys also don't work for manual-rotate "no biggy since I can use auto-rotate".

Was hoping somebody could fix it smile

Using BlackBerry Q10
Android/BlackBerry OS Version: 10.3.2.2474

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Get a different keyboard from an app....

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Swiftykey might help you on this?

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

aceswild Send PM

subscriber

BlackBerry. Physical keyboard. Not on-screen. I would have that done if it was possible. So I guess that's the only option everyone can come up with?I Figured if all my other keys work that there should be some kind of work around for just the backspace button, but I suppose not sad

Last edited by aceswild (25 Apr 2016 20:31)

Player avatar

Mod Jax Send PM

I don`t really know BBerry too well personally, but I would suggest researching through google a method to imitate the android back button feature, possibly even a "gesture". You might find something that will solve this problem for you.

Player avatar

aceswild Send PM

subscriber

I tried downloading several APK's for android On-Screen keyboard apps and none work. Tried different launchers with the blackberry keyboard disabled and other on-screen keyboards as the default and nothing yet. Can't find any apps that are able to bind a key to a gesture, only ones I found are gestures to open apps and shortcuts for texts / home screen etc.

Last edited by aceswild (28 Apr 2016 19:40)