In regards to this recent topic of a player who ruined has pure.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

By the looks of it Pluto is going to fix his account, but when I asked if he would reduce my magic from 91 back to 90 on Famousrscpkr(leveled it by mistake while pking),  an account I spent over a year making and even obtained 93prayer on. I got told to go kick stones. I wanted to stay 121 combat but 91 magic got me 122. How can you justify helping one person but not another.

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

By the looks of it Pluto is going to fix his account, but when I asked if he would reduce my magic from 91 back to 90 on Famousrscpkr(leveled it by mistake while pking),  an account I spent over a year making and even obtained 93prayer on. I got told to go kick stones. I wanted to stay 121 combat but 91 magic got me 122. How can you justify helping one person but not another.

Make it a main and re-roll? Tough love man. sad

I understand some of the lee-way the staff give to fresh players. Especially at much lower levels where a tiny bit of exp can mean a couple level jumps.

Enforcing the integrity of the game is important, though. So I do see where you are coming from.

Last edited by ephrin (25 Apr 2016 01:28)

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

Getting a pure 19 def and having a 122 instead of 121 are way different and he was new.  Who cares.  Do you really find that being 122 hurts you that much lol?

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

pepster said:

Getting a pure 19 def and having a 122 instead of 121 are way different and he was new.  Who cares.  Do you really find that being 122 hurts you that much lol?

beatdown said:

Suck it up bitch.

Lazy.

lololol

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

pepster said:

Famousrscpkr took me a hell of a lot longer then some new guys little pure to make. I did 90hp on 2x rates and 99 on 4.5x. So yes, the fact that some new kid screws up and gets it fixed, but a vet makes a minor mistake of forgetting to 100 fatigue and can't get it readjusted is utter bullshit.

Whether a player has been here 10 days or 10 years. We all should be treated the same. That's the purpose of this post.

I've also trained a pure to 42(by mistake) 1 99. Making my flats took A LOT longer and cost A LOT more.

@beatdown. QQ some more because you have to do quests.

Last edited by GLeU (25 Apr 2016 03:15)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Pluto said:

I've said this in the past, I help out new players if they make a mistake. It's a one time "fix" for this person, and if they come to me again it they have to deal with it and make a new character.

I remember our conversation, and no I didn't tell you to kick stones... here is the conversation so that we can both remember it together:

Feb 06 2016 @ 09:29 pm    Pluto    Famousrscpkr    Nope
Feb 06 2016 @ 09:29 pm    Famousrscpkr    Pluto    If u can!* Lol
Feb 06 2016 @ 09:29 pm    Famousrscpkr    Pluto    Ill buy 20$ worth of subs i dont even need if u cant!
Feb 06 2016 @ 09:28 pm    Famousrscpkr    Pluto    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Feb 06 2016 @ 09:27 pm    Pluto    Famousrscpkr    Nope, sorry
Feb 06 2016 @ 09:27 pm    Famousrscpkr    Pluto    I wouldnt ask, but this char took forever to make
Feb 06 2016 @ 09:26 pm    Famousrscpkr    Pluto    I didnt know i was so close -.-
Feb 06 2016 @ 09:26 pm    Famousrscpkr    Pluto    Which made me 122. Could it be brought bk to 90 please
Feb 06 2016 @ 09:26 pm    Famousrscpkr    Pluto    And got 91mage by mistake pking -.-
Feb 06 2016 @ 09:26 pm    Famousrscpkr    Pluto    Yesterday i got my 93pray, and maxed at 121, forgot to 100 fat
Feb 06 2016 @ 09:26 pm    Pluto    Famousrscpkr    What is it?
Feb 06 2016 @ 09:25 pm    Famousrscpkr    Pluto    Hey man. Im curious if its possible
Feb 06 2016 @ 09:25 pm    Pluto    Famousrscpkr    Hey
Feb 06 2016 @ 09:22 pm    Famousrscpkr    Pluto    Hey pluto

Pluto. Look at Famousrscpkr's registration date. That's been a long term goal to finish at 121. And it was ruined by a single mistake. But it's ok that this kid started like a week ago and screwed up his little pure and gets it fixed. It's horse shit and you know it. I even offered to buy subs just to get it fixed, but you did it for this guy for nothing.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Unlike you Matt the new guy would just quit. You'll be here til you're 90.

Call it what you want and say it's unfair but it wont change the fact that new people are the best thing for the server. Especially if they get their friends to play.

/end thread

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (25 Apr 2016 03:33)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

Unlike you Matt the new guy would just quit. You'll be here til you're 90.

Call it what you want and say it's unfair but it wont change the fact that new people are the best thing for the server. Especially if they get their friends to play.

/end thread

~K!zL

You still don't get it kizl. Why treat a new player differently? Why not just treat everyone the same.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

QQ, just make a new 121. It's not hard in any way, you don't even have to be present

Because I don't want to do the quests that I had already done on my perfectly set up 121 I had, or buy the dragon bones, or level the magic, or fucking afk for another 2 months. I should just be given the same treatment as this new guy and get my magic restored to 90 like how I wanted it.

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Guess you had ur reply Gleu.

Closed

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]