Selling Hotspot Passes

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Double xp is right around the corner!

Got d bones to bury?  Gold to smelt?
Don't do it without extra Hotspot xp!!!

During double xp weekend Hotspot will be on lock down.  I will be selling Hotspot party invites.

Prices:
2m gp per character for 1 hour of super boosted xp.
Price is non negotiable.
All proceeds will go to the green king pk fund.

Hmu in game to reserve your spot now!
King Green

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

lold
This is great !

big_smile

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Haha classic! Selling white party hat for d bones and one Reg and plat sub. I'm 93 prayer so the bone amount has to = the 99 or no deal.

Last edited by padwan121 (20 Apr 2016 16:31)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

xxKDxx Send PM

subscriber

=) haha I will make sure we will come and kill ur ass with 40 lvls lower team.

Guys dont pay anything to him wink double xp is more than enough to lvl up wink Scammer tongue

K O D X / K L O J A

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

xxKDxx said:

Guys dont pay anything to him wink double xp is more than enough to lvl up wink Scammer tongue

Come try

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

xxKDxx said:

I am providing a premium service here.  People that paid will be guaranteed their time with Hotspot benefits. Bring your 20 70s, I'll bring 40 flats.

Spots are filling up quick! First 3 hours are already booked

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

Rofl good luck kid

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Heads up.

im banning u all from wild

Trupk3r and lil trupk3r is gonna kick all of ur asses and make u beg for hotspot.

KTHX

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

I'm assuming this is a serious topic. Haha. Wow. I've seen everything now. I'm so glad that I'll be on vacation this weekend...otherwise I'd be stuck playing RSCR getting frustrated trying to fight pixel hogs like you guys. Instead I get to head up to the mountains and tear up the twisty roads on my ducati 1299 panigale with a cute girl on the back seat.....catch some sun in some beautiful mountain wilderness locations...relax and enjoy. And of course there's plenty of fun to be had after dark too. Hehehe.

Sorry if the context of my posts sound a bit cocky; usually I'm modest and laid back....but I'm just fighting fire with fire in this topic. wink  Have fun being king of the pixelated hotspot!

Oh and before someone says I'm just pissed that I won't be getting the XP bonuses....nope. Check my last login via highscores. You won't see a trace of me.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Synbios said:

I'm assuming this is a serious topic. Haha. Wow. I've seen everything now. I'm so glad that I'll be on vacation this weekend...otherwise I'd be stuck playing RSCR getting frustrated trying to fight pixel hogs like you guys. Instead I get to head up to the mountains and tear up the twisty roads on my ducati 1299 panigale with a cute girl on the back seat.....catch some sun in some beautiful mountain wilderness locations...relax and enjoy. And of course there's plenty of fun to be had after dark too. Hehehe.

Sorry if the context of my posts sound a bit cocky; usually I'm modest and laid back....but I'm just fighting fire with fire in this topic. wink  Have fun being king of the pixelated hotspot!

Oh and before someone says I'm just pissed that I won't be getting the XP bonuses....nope. Check my last login via highscores. You won't see a trace of me.

Lmfaooo I hope your gta5 don't crash buddy.

Last edited by padwan121 (20 Apr 2016 20:31)

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

padwan121 said:

Synbios said:

Hahaha good one paddy smile

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

GreenKing said:

padwan121 said:

Synbios said:

Hahaha good one paddy smile

big_smile

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

sorry to ruin you fun, but i got a char i need finished, so hotspot will be mine whenever im on.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

beatdown said:

larsftw said:

sorry to ruin you fun, but i got a char i need finished, so hotspot will be mine whenever im on.

Daaayum.. Shits about to get real!

Challenge accepted!

I'Am in.

Solo or nah, im coming!

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

larsftw said:

I miss you Lars, these swedes are to ez