Administratorsubscriber

Player avatar

eviluim Send PM

subscriber

people seem to be pretty confused about it

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

I think people had a different solution in mind that would rid people of multilogging and now are confusing that with parking. Now people just keep their chars logged in instead of logging them off to avoid the parking.

To be honest the wild is forever going to be problematic with such a low pker population. Also the wild is multi-combat, which is huge for teams right now. So when I go pking just little ole me, I'm most likely going to get ganged bang by a team of 4 or more. So knowing that I'm always outnumbered and there are most likely not any other solo pkers to help distract big teams I'll just go do other game content that is fun.

Thats my opinion anyway. I know teams are apart of the wild but at least in real rscrevolution there were many more individual pkers that out numbered teams usually.

*Also to add I don't feel like there is really a huge incentive to even go pk at the moment.
There is no official system that would prove who is the best pker at the moment
There is a bit of the bragging rights when you kill certain people
KBD is in safe zone
Training spots are just afkers with 3 items
Training spots are filled with npcs that are easily findable in non-wild
No skilling spots to lure skillers for better xp or rewards
Blue & Black dragons can be found in non-wild and be farmed more efficiently
Hot spot isn't really that rewarding and can currently easily be controlled at the moment
If you do kill someone, you'll just get an ammy & food 9 out of 10 times unless your flat pking of which you'll just get a rune sets that can already be bought from stores

Last edited by Cub (15 Apr 2016 17:03)

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

I agree I don't like not being able to re log to stop pots from draining.  Also dislike being visable for 10 seconds and not being able to move.  Everything else is fine

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

I like it.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

how about just make them start lower prayer. like 10 percent.
or
weakened str
or
Make it so the wild can detect if you have another account in wild?
or
cant even log in wild..Make them half to walk out or use tele runes

Last edited by r u t h less (15 Apr 2016 18:40)

B u b b a

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

I have four main problems that I personally can adhere to.
-lack of pk orientated accounts
-lack of incentive to even pk
-hotspot isn't rewarding enough
-team orientated

Player avatar

Datsyuk Send PM

subscriber

Whats this whole thing about "no incentive to pk"?  Isn't the point of pking to have fun and maybe get some items?  Sure 2 handers are a dime a dozen but it is what it is.  Why can't it be rewarding enough to just pk someone?  What incentives are you looking for?

[img]http://s2.postimg.org/stnxil1ll/Datsyuk.jpg[/img]

Speed Racer - Lvl 3 Event Extraordinar

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

Datsyuk said:

Whats this whole thing about "no incentive to pk"?  Isn't the point of pking to have fun and maybe get some items?  Sure 2 handers are a dime a dozen but it is what it is.  Why can't it be rewarding enough to just pk someone?  What incentives are you looking for?

Well if I wanted to pk for the sake of money/equipment i'd just go skill because you pull in more gp an hour than you would pking in an hour
I want to mage pk, only one day a week is dedicated to god mage pking and no one creates level 8s or 10s
Theres no system in place that can prove that I'm better than another player at the moment at pking.
Its not fun when theres no one in the wilderness.

These are just MY reasons why I dont pk and I am entitled to MY reasons. Just like you are.

Player avatar

xxKDxx Send PM

subscriber

Personally i PK for fun, items doesnt matter. All changes seems cool enough to keep things interesting.

+1

K O D X / K L O J A

Player avatar

JayJay3 Send PM

subscriber

It's hard to fix because a lot of people would rather 10v1 a guy than lose a 1v1. I don't pk but I've been in wild to see it. There's a 5 man team and when they see a lone guy come out, instead of one of their dudes fighting him, they gang bang him. Then yell banned! It's a strange ego thing..

No matter what you implement, unless the pking community comes together for a change there's always going to be problems.

Good for you though for trying to help pking n0m, you're doing everything you can to make it better and I respect that. You're a main reason this is the best server out there.

Last edited by JayJay3 (15 Apr 2016 20:30)

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

JayJay3 said:

It's hard to fix because a lot of people would rather 10v1 a guy than lose a 1v1. I don't pk but I've been in wild to see it. There's a 5 man team and when they see a lone guy come out, instead of one of their dudes fighting him, they gang bang him. Then yell banned! It's a strange ego thing..

+1000

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

305mule Send PM

subscriber

What about only allowing two characters per IP in Wild at a time? If you've walked out (or died) there's a 60 sec timer before another can log in in Wild.

For example
Beat down gets killed on first char as usual. He tries to bring second one but already has his alt training afk at wizards so cannot log in a second alt to pj the guy that killed him.

This would also solve the hotspot trolling issues.

Any body have reasons this would be a bad idea if Implemented??

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

-Remove castle teleport..
-Make a new teleport way east of castle or way west of castle still in the same area, but make a player have to walk.
-After 5-10 mins of character being logged out in wild you are moved to edge or draynor.

B u b b a

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

KBD for
110+
80+
70+
55+
45+
35+
15+
5+

Probably not the best levels but you get the picture.

All different ranks for different levels and have it reset every month.

There ya go for incentive to pk.

Oh and make wild 1v1 every other day.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (16 Apr 2016 02:19)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

305mule Send PM

subscriber

r u t h less said:

-After 5-10 mins of character being logged out in wild you are moved to edge or draynor.

No.
Ppl will log n wait to be safe from pkers.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

305mule said:

r u t h less said:

No.
Ppl will log n wait to be safe from pkers.

They do that anways?.. Plus on real RSC you could log and switch worlds to run.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Luigi bank Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Only issues i have with it so far is not being able to relog pots (especially for p2p) and its just a little bit annoying for afk training with a 5 minute timer.

But other then that i was fine with it before, and im fine with this new thing.
Ill crush neebs whatever the weather smile

But yeah, people do seem to have multilogging confused with parking.
Just to clarify:
Multilogging is playing more than 1 character simultaneously (typically one character being a ranger other a fighter)

Parking is logging your characters out in strategic positions so that you are always ready to login and strike when someone walks by who you want to kill

This update doesn't really change anything in the area that people complain about. I hate to be negative but things will never be good pking conditions. No matter what updates are implemented there will always be work arounds. And there will always be the people who feel things are unjustly and steps should be taken to fix it.

@ who ever said make it 2 ip? That work around was figured out years ago. A proxie will allow you to log in as many chars as u want even with a char limit. So plz dont even bother trying that update.. That won't work either.

Ive only ever pked droid and cant use multiple clients bc of cpu usage but yet i still get accused of "multi logging". People will find something to cry about no matter what happens. And like beat said, i too shall continue to send them to lumby. People just need to learn to adapt.

#ambestdroid

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

There's a new poll about removing the wilderness login timer.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Honestly, and im not trying to sound like a defeatist here, but its impossible to deal with. whatever update you add, will hinder something in the wilderness. the only true option is 2 worlds, 1 with 1v1 only wildy, and 1 that is free for all. over the last 3 years between here, and turnip, they have attempted to combat it, and every attempt has failed. you restrict the freedom of the wilderness with any, and all attempts. you simply cant stop it without hurting something else.