Wonder why ppl multi?

Player avatar

Revchars1 Send PM

subscriber

People always cry about multi logging. In this vid my team (the "multiloggers") are on flats. We had a total of 4 ppl including myself. The rest? Well the rest is the team we are forced to multi bc of. Now normally, even with their numbers having that many... We still ban them. But no multi remember? So we had to wait for 2 or 3 to log and even still being over x2 out numbered we still banned them. Like usual.

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

well ppl mutli sometimes cuz cowards like myself wanna pk ppl afk in wildy.......SIMPLE

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Luigi bank Send PM

subscriber

Sorry i used wrong forum to post the topic. #multicharproblems

But here is another short clip of how this update didn't change anything. Including multi logging. Enjoy

#ambestdroid

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Beat down the kid that cries about people using 2 accounts against him but the kid has more accounts than anyone else here. Stfu love

Player avatar

Imperia Send PM

subscriber

Zazo x  +1

Baltic Alliance Liths Squad

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

1st these guys cry about teams when they already out number us then they cry about multilogging witch they also do. how are people going cry about them self and action they do on themselves. 305 openly admits his team is shit thats bad. well in 305's word are "we are learning" "we get confused in big team fights"

I learned of years of playing rsc that people only cry about shit when its to there disadvantage. Now yet again we are catering to a ton of new players that wont be here to long. great update...........

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (15 Apr 2016 12:52)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

I never said multilog is fixed, the solution is against character parking.

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

^^pls, how many times have you cried on global when its 4 fins and 8-10 of you and your bum buddies that wont fight cos of multi's, it's all well and good when the balls in your court on low levels tho isn't it. regardless you're a hypocrite

Player avatar

Luigi bank Send PM

subscriber

Im not the one who posted this.
This was also just a joke ingame.

Its funny cause i never cried once about any of this shit one way or the other. No matter what i do i just become the center of attention for you fuckheads. Its pretty sad.

If you actually played you would know that im always the first one to wanna go kill them reguardless of their team size.
Me and Beaner literally went up and 2vs12'd them instead of standing around jerking off waiting for more people.

Then when we were 4 or 5 people, they got destroyed completely and banned from Castle.

None of this was ever a numbers problem, or even a multilog problem. It was a shitters problem.

Pretty sure it was fins saying our team never goes out unless we outnumber? Yet here the past maybe month ive been out numbered 85% of the time. And like beat said we quite literally went out 2v12 and they only killed me once i ran out of food when we also killed 1. Thats just pathetic. But if we were to multilog i can bet beat and i would of cleaned at least 10.

#ambestdroid