PK dilemma

Player avatar

HitMachine Send PM

subscriber

Hi All

I'm new to the server, loving it so far.

Just wanted to know where the PK action is at? Should I go 99 flats or make a pure?

Let me know!

Player avatar

punKrockeR Send PM

subscriber

Flats pking can be fun but you'll probably get owned a lot unless you have a decent team. 50s-60s are the most active and the best bang for your buck. 40 1 xx with 32+ pray is a good bet and a lot of fun. Otherwise if you're looking for higher risk pking then go for 80-100. The best place to pk is at the castle north of Edgeville, especially if you're new or rusty. Have fun smile cya out there.

"I am an Anarchist! Wherefore I will
Not rule, & also ruled I will not be!"

— John Henry Mackay

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Hitmachine front RSCD? Where is sinister!?!? It's not hard to train so I'd make both. Flats for sure though. Fair warning
You will need a team. If I'm not mistaken you're aussie, there are other aussies here. Maybe use world chat to find some so you got people in your time zone to pk with

If you're not hitmachine from RSCD then just ignore most of this and welcome!

Last edited by GLeU (14 Apr 2016 11:38)

Player avatar

knack baby Send PM

subscriber

simple answer:  there is no pking action . I suggest you train non-stop for a few years, make all the accounts you will ever need, skill, Do not step in the wildy with more then 3 items. You will fit right in. Welcome.

Last edited by knack baby (14 Apr 2016 19:55)

Some people know more then you, and i'm one of them.
[img]https://images.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNDY3NjE3ODI1NDk1NDQ5NjAvMjYyNDc2NDM2NjAwOTEzOTIxL1ZFTlQuanBnIn0.qphFDhO8hZjWCmnyxt7mEr7jG5s[/img]

Player avatar

HitMachine Send PM

subscriber

I ended up leveling to flats which is a mistake as I didn't realise that quests were mandatory for plate + axe/long

GLeU said:

Hitmachine front RSCD? Where is sinister!?!? It's not hard to train so I'd make both. Flats for sure though. Fair warning
You will need a team. If I'm not mistaken you're aussie, there are other aussies here. Maybe use world chat to find some so you got people in your time zone to pk with

If you're not hitmachine from RSCD then just ignore most of this and welcome!

Sinister did start playing the server but ended up quitting due to quests.

Last edited by HitMachine (25 Apr 2016 12:00)

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

knack baby said:

simple answer:  there is no pking action . I suggest you train non-stop for a few years, make all the accounts you will ever need, skill, Do not step in the wildy with more then 3 items. You will fit right in. Welcome.

B u b b a