I'm trying to figure out something.

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

Non-stop updates are nice and everything, but for some reason it seems like they only help 1 group.

The thing is skillers have this thing where they post things like-"Pkers aren't loyal they leave the server whenever they don't get their way, skillers are loyal and will always be here"

The thing is when every update is made for skillers isn't easy for them not to complain?
Non-stop being fed new content for one group is of course going to not have complaints.
Skillers/questers/edge-sitters

Non-stop updates were for this group...Skillers/Questers/Edge-sitters

Skiller Update-New Phats
Skiller Update-New Easter eggs
Skiller Update-Iron man mode
Skiller Update-New quests
Skiller Update-Teleport to wilderness to Train faster
Skiller Update-Ranging Guild-Skill total faster
Other Random Skilling Shit.
---Maybe one big pking update?

Fate you talked about a huge event you wanted to do an Iron man 1v1..How about just make pking in wild better..

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DLqmWq1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Yeah PK was fun here 5-6 months ago IDK what happened recently. Well I do actually, all the updates have been skiller related, they'd rather do that or AFK train safely in the wilderness on the hundreds of NPC's with a no skull than come out and PK. And the sad thing is the admins probably thing the PKing here is fine, because there's people in the wilderness every day when in reality it's usually just the Lith's and they're 6v2'ing someone.

Sorry BUBBA, I'd rather be able to telport to the KBD with no skull than PK.....

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Did add ability to scroll through Pray/Mage book though. Maybe that's the PKers 2016 big update

Player avatar

Fortune Send PM

subscriber

B U B B A said:

Skiller Update-New Phats

What?

Phats as skiller update? Could you also get these for free and sell for supplies?
Easter eggs that healed 22. Could you not use them as free pk food?
Teleport to wild? It was pkers pushing for this and when it is implemented and updated, you bitch and say it was for skillers?
Range guild. Can range not used in pking? Plus gives a place to find people.

They tried a new combat formula and magic damage and reverted it back at pkers request. It's not like they aren't trying things. Like he said, they added the spell quick cast for droid.
You can cherry pick all you want. You just come off as a whiner. QQ some more.

Edit: and no I don't really pk, so you can use that if you want, but it doesn't change the fact that just because they don't do exactly what you want (I.e. transfers) it doesn't mean they aren't working for everyone on the server. They have opened several posts asking what can be done.

Last edited by Fortune (8 Apr 2016 20:48)

Player avatar

Dparsons Send PM

subscriber

Fortune said:

B U B B A said:

Skiller Update-New Phats

What?

Phats as skiller update? Could you also get these for free and sell for supplies?
Easter eggs that healed 22. Could you not use them as free pk food?
Teleport to wild? It was pkers pushing for this and when it is implemented and updated, you bitch and say it was for skillers?
Range guild. Can range not used in pking? Plus gives a place to find people.

They tried a new combat formula and magic damage and reverted it back at pkers request. It's not like they aren't trying things. Like he said, they added the spell quick cast for droid.
You can cherry pick all you want. You just come off as a whiner. QQ some more.

Edit: and no I don't really pk, so you can use that if you want, but it doesn't change the fact that just because they don't do exactly what you want (I.e. transfers) it doesn't mean they aren't working for everyone on the server. They have opened several posts asking what can be done.

you are exactly right... he just likes to cry

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

And yet B U B B A is not top 1 on the PK list smile

I was looking on the K/D highscore and '2 good 4 you' seem to kick everyones ass... Larsftw is not even near to take the place... Even though I know for a fact that hes a superior pker smile

On topic, we try to balance our updates for both PKers and Skillers.. More to come...

But I do not recoon saying that i'd do a iron man 1v1? where did you get that from? I said on the other hand to make a second server for a tournament with 500$ as a winners prize.

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

What can he honestly add to make pking better without it being ridiculous?

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

Fate said:

And yet B U B B A is not top 1 on the PK list smile

I was looking on the K/D highscore and '2 good 4 you' seem to kick everyones ass... Larsftw is not even near to take the place... Even though I know for a fact that hes a superior pker smile

On topic, we try to balance our updates for both PKers and Skillers.. More to come...

But I do not recoon saying that i'd do a iron man 1v1? where did you get that from? I said on the other hand to make a second server for a tournament with 500$ as a winners prize.

Fate said:

What about 4 days and 20x rate?

Prize: Mask set (for first tournament). If successful maybe a phat set for the next.

About the 500 dollars, i were thinking we save a percentage of the donation money and put aside for this tournament to build a tournament prize. I don't think it's bad to get some real life money for all the effort you put in.

I also had another idea, What if we create a bracket (64 players (invited)). Where we have 1v1 fights till we reach a winner. This could be hosted with decided level every second week by using donated in-game items for this kind of tournament. Tournament level and invited players are announced 1 week before tournament starts so you can build your character.

The bracket can be visual on the website with how it's progressing. (Winner, loser, bracket stages etc). as well as giving the winner a medal of some sort tied to the forum account or a separate table for the tournament winner or maybe not a medal... A Thropy (bronze, silver and gold).

EDIT: now when im thinking of a prize maybe the invited players have to make a buy-in on 100k GP (64 players * 100k = 6.4 million).

New server Thought Deadman was same as Iron

Last edited by r u t h less (9 Apr 2016 00:19)

B u b b a

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

B U B B A said:

Non-stop updates are nice and everything, but for some reason it seems like they only help 1 group.

The thing is skillers have this thing where they post things like-"Pkers aren't loyal they leave the server whenever they don't get their way, skillers are loyal and will always be here"

The thing is when every update is made for skillers isn't easy for them not to complain?
Non-stop being fed new content for one group is of course going to not have complaints.
Skillers/questers/edge-sitters

Skiller Update-New Phats
---Maybe one big pking update?

Fate you talked about a huge event you wanted to do an Iron man 1v1..How about just make pking in wild better..

Wait a minute let's break this down... Not every game update is a skiller update and I won't use the fact that skillers are the ones buying the subs to support the server for the most part because I don't really care and I think it should be fun for everyone

New p hats... how is this skiller? I would say the majority of these would go to stakers and benefit them most as they now have new tiers of rares to stake. Many pkers spend their earned wealth on these as well or use them to bring extra action in the wild. This update had nothing to do with any particular group.

Easter eggs... hmm combat only way to get them increased odds in the wild and free food eggs, seems to me they went out of their way to make sure this was for pking and skilling and pkers had the edge on getting these.

Ironman mode: yes no argument this is a skiller update and I think they should make a comparable mode for pkers.

New quests... sure we will call this skillers if they add original ones to the server. while I do think most people in the game hate the quests they add a sense of completion. The intro quests give a good start to any new player and are more of a noob update then a skiller or pker. No other quests I have seen them add so far that  are not on rsc. This point may be valid in the future but not currently.

Teleporting to the wild... pretty sure pkers use this regularly and always want the faster xp rates. I would say this is a pker update to get pkers into wild faster and encourage more action.

Ranging guild... if this was a skiller update it would not be in the wild. This is again for a combat skill and encourages pking in these spots. I will count this as even though.

I mostly see general game updates that are not catered to one party or the other. I do agree though we should do what we can to improve pking without harming the economy or contributing to existing issues.. of course I think we should do this for the game in general and not separate our player base into catagories. I choose not to limit myself to one area of the game therefor it is logical I have more content available to choose from. Just because you choose to limit yourself doesn't mean you get to whine when other things get updated because they are not in your small area of interest.

Last edited by Ghasp (9 Apr 2016 02:15)

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

New p hats... how is this skiller? Read the post I made-Skiller/Quester/Edge-sitter they're all based in one category. The only people I seen wear hats in wild is my team trying to promote pking for the simple fact there generally is none EVER.

Easter eggs... hmm combat only way to get them increased odds in the wild and free food eggs, seems to me they went out of their way to make sure this was for pking and skilling and pkers had the edge on getting these.Sorry, if their idea to promote pking is by throwing an eastern event next to easter and promote pking for 2 days than hands down shittest idea I Period, but yea if you're trying to tell players they was for pkers than #Server is Doomed. Wait for halloween next pk event?

Ironman mode: yes no argument this is a skiller update and I think they should make a comparable mode for pkers.Crazy huge update for skillers not only are they able to reach max skill total on regular mode, but added 2 BRAND NEW MODES to be able to reach it in.

New quests... sure we will call this skillers if they add original ones to the server. while I do think most people in the game hate the quests they add a sense of completion. The intro quests give a good start to any new player and are more of a noob update then a skiller or pker. No other quests I have seen them add so far that  are not on rsc. This point may be valid in the future but not currently.
Stop, trying to fool yourself. This update is completely for skillers. The quests being a goal and feeling like a sense of accomplishment to you is #skillerthing. Sorry, I can't be fucked to do quests on multiple accounts and if you don't you're at a disadvantage. Hands down forcing players to complete quests that hands down pkers look at as a chore before they can have. Lets not forget NO 61 stakers. I see the same People staking the same people only Level 3's...Reason their is no 61 stakers:No-one can be fucked to max out a 61 staker to only realize how shitty the account is after losing money testing him and having to re-do all the quests. Sorry, why would I pay someone to do quests who in the future can be a botter and my account goes with his..The staff should let us be able to pay npc's for completion of quests instead of trust another user who wants to be paid to do the quest..

Teleporting to the wild... pretty sure pkers use this regularly and always want the faster xp rates. I would say this is a pker update to get pkers into wild faster and encourage more action.As of 99 percent of the time this update has been up it was a strictly a Afk Trainers thing. Now that you skull when using it this has become an feature for pkers.

Ranging guild... if this was a skiller update it would not be in the wild. This is again for a combat skill and encourages pking in these spots. I will count this as even though.Even. Should have to skull to enter I feel.

I choose not to limit myself to one area of the game therefor it is logical I have more content available to choose from. Just because you choose to limit yourself doesn't mean you get to whine when other things get updated because they are not in your small area of interest.
Ok, there is a difference between whining and breaking down how the updates are. I call it how I see it. To think I'm the only one who feels the same way as me is a wrong assumption. Most people just gave up posting and can't be fucked trying to change the minds of Admins who for the majority seemed to only cater to one group.
Pk servers-Sole purpose was to pk. To Admins No-one wants a pk server, but just players want to see more catering to pkers.

B u b b a