Ironman world for pkers

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

Ironman Pkers
----
You step in wild you will be skulled.-Xp in wild is double.
Only training spots in wild are Graveyard,Hobs,Red spiders, Dragon Maze(keep players in this area)---No npcs any where else in wild-Add giants instead of red spiders
No teleporting out.
You are able to log out after running for 30 seconds.
You lose 10 levels from each stat everytime you die. 99 str=89 when u die. 40 attack =30 attack
^99 40 99=89 thirty 89 after you die.--Hp stats is converted to hp with those stats--Want high stats without chance of dying...go train out of wild
Everywhere is cut off except Varrock,Lumby,Barb village,draynor,Edge.--Al kharid is deleted
Quests not needed to wear armor
Every npc has chance of random rune drop-higher level npc's higher chance
Every npc has a chance of dropping random Armor
No drops of runes(Fire,Airs,Deaths, and any other runes) in game--You have to high alch Armor to buy runes--- to pk, to high alch.
Full f2p pking---Later expanded to p2p
Shop maxed with runes, but at at price to were you need to farm to pay for pking, but if you are a good pker you can support your pking by high alching armor
Protect Item does not work
Losing 10 stats means--76 fishing u go down to 66 fishing...Along with all other stats
Unable to trade food
Unable to trade armor
Unable to trade jack shit
Only able to use "one" account-Account is locked to your Ip
Only able to make one account on this server #No scouts---If someone actually wants to proxy their ip to make a scout than #fuckingnerd
Different Kill/death-Highscores
Added unique Kills
Added Best pker from 123-110,109-99,98-88, and so on.
--------------------------
Master fisher with a twist
-----
if your 76 fishing you will receive ---Raw shark from the master fisher
If your 76 fishing and (whaterver level to cook it) you will receive---Cooked Shark from the master fisher
No fishing/cooking levels=No free food
^You need the levels to receive the free food.
--
You buy potions, Arrows  and bolts and other shit-----Loot Armor and weapons from Npc's and high alch for cash to buy that shit
--
You're able to loot your kills.
Wilderness starts at 10 wild instead of "1"
Above guards is 10 wild and moves up by 11,12,13,14.

NO LEVEL 1 WILD----STARTS 10 WILD

Last edited by B U B B A (1 Apr 2016 01:11)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DLqmWq1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

B U B B A said:

Ironman Pkers
----
Only training spots in wild are Graveyard,Hobs,Red spiders, Dragon Maze(keep players in this area)---No npcs any where else in wild-Add giants instead of red spiders
No teleporting out.
You lose 10 levels from each stat everytime you die. 99 str=89 when u die. 40 attack =30 attack
^99 40 99=89 thirty 89 after you die.--Hp stats is converted to hp with those stats--Want high stats without chance of dying...go train out of wild
Everywhere is cut off except Varrock,Lumby,Barb village,draynor,Edge.--Al kharid is deleted
No drops of runes(Fire,Airs,Deaths, and any other runes) in game--You have to high alch Armor to buy runes--- to pk, to high alch.
Shop maxed with runes, but at at price to were you need to farm to pay for pking, but if you are a good pker you can support your pking by high alching armor
Losing 10 stats means--76 fishing u go down to 66 fishing...Along with all other stats
Unable to trade food
Unable to trade armor
Only able to make one account on this server #No scouts---If someone actually wants to proxy their ip to make a scout than #fuckingnerd
Added unique Kills
-----
If your 76 fishing and (whaterver level to cook it) you will receive---Cooked Shark from the master fisher
--
You buy potions, Arrows  and bolts and other shit-----Loot Armor and weapons from Npc's and high alch for cash to buy that shit
--

+1

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

sounds like a lot of annoying bullshit to be honest.

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

sounds like a lot of annoying bullshit to be honest.

+1

Sorry lets focus on trying to boost population on the main server, not make a private sector.

I am in agreement with you though that we need to make the wilderness more populated

Last edited by Cub (1 Apr 2016 02:10)

Player avatar

Dparsons Send PM

subscriber

If you lost 10 levels if you died people wouldnt go for flats in the first place... level 92 (6.5m exp) is half way to 99 (13m exp)
but other then that id say +1 as long as its a different server

Player avatar

StylinProfilin Send PM

B U B B A said:

---If someone actually wants to proxy their ip to make a scout than #fuckingnerd

coming from the guy who apparently wants to train IronMan chars, lmao.

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

B U B B A said:

Ironman Pkers
----
No teleporting out.
Unable to trade food
Unable to trade armor
Added unique Kills
-----
--
--

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/teamfin.png[/img]

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

-1 this would not give you more pkers, just divide the existing ones between two servers leaving the wild more empty. Really what we need is to let all the players who loved classic and left after rs2 know that the game is alive and well on pc and android.

For me the multi logging is an issue although really I just have been too busy on Ironman to come play. I will get there eventually. Hopefully in a few months the surge of new players will start having high enough lvls to feel comfortable with coming out to play. The other thing that really makes me not want to go to the wild is the general attitude of the people who hang out there. I don't find myself wanting to go play with a bunch of people who feel the need  to constantly bash other players, whine and cry if everything isn't perfect all the time, and in general have piss poor attitudes. While I know this isn't all pkers this is the image that comes out and I must say it certainly doesn't make people want to come join the "fun"

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Mod Jax Send PM

Ghasp said:

-1 this would not give you more pkers, just divide the existing ones between two servers leaving the wild more empty. Really what we need is to let all the players who loved classic and left after rs2 know that the game is alive and well on pc and android.

For me the multi logging is an issue although really I just have been too busy on Ironman to come play. I will get there eventually. Hopefully in a few months the surge of new players will start having high enough lvls to feel comfortable with coming out to play. The other thing that really makes me not want to go to the wild is the general attitude of the people who hang out there. I don't find myself wanting to go play with a bunch of people who feel the need  to constantly bash other players, whine and cry if everything isn't perfect all the time, and in general have piss poor attitudes. While I know this isn't all pkers this is the image that comes out and I must say it certainly doesn't make people want to come join the "fun"

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

Mod Jax said:

Ghasp said:

What does this post have to do with anything....Who asked for more pkers...New style of pking is need the current system is boring after 15 years..People don't want to move on, but want new content. People moved to RS2 because it was new and way more content. Remember you were able to choose from rs2 and rsc.

Make your own suggestion about reaching RS2 users.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DLqmWq1.gif[/img]