Do what they did in darkscape to stop bots

Player avatar

trippenflippen Send PM

Do what they did in darkscape to stop bots,  making it so you can place a baracide to block the bots path, to catch them and get them stuck

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

1. RSCR already has a bot detection in place that is highly effective.
2. If the user was using a scar-script this would work, but if the user was botting and the script was coded with java, its highly unlikely you would stop them by just blocking their path with a barricade item.
3. This update is not needed due to botters being almost obsolete on this server.

-1 Unneeded Suggestion

Player avatar

trippenflippen Send PM

Cub said:

2. If the user was using a scar-script this would work, but if the user was botting and the script was coded with java, its highly unlikely you would stop them by just blocking their path with a barricade item.
3. This update is not needed due to botters being almost obsolete on this server.

-1 Unneeded Suggestion

You know honestly, you didn't have to be a jerk about this, all you did was just caused a problem with me now

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

trippenflippen said:

Cub said:

-1 Unneeded Suggestion

You know honestly, you didn't have to be a jerk about this, all you did was just caused a problem with me now

How was I jerk? If you can't handle criticism I have bad news for you.

You offered a suggestion to a problem that doesn't even exist.

Unlike the real rs game, the staff here actually cares and does their jobs well enough where botters are obsolete.

Have a great day and happy gaming

Player avatar

trippenflippen Send PM

Cub said:

trippenflippen said:

Cub said:

-1 Unneeded Suggestion

Unlike the real rs game, the staff here actually cares and does their jobs well enough where botters are obsolete.

Ok first of all, staff aint on here all the time, and all i did was suggest , and you come up and pretend to be a mod thinking your boss, when you aint, even the have a great day happy gamming, you aint egging me on, get real. i dont even fucking care anymore, world doesnt need cunts like you

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

trippenflippen said:

Cub said:

trippenflippen said:

Ok first of all, staff aint on here all the time, and all i did was suggest , and you come up and pretend to be a mod thinking your boss, when you aint, even the have a great day happy gamming, you aint egging me on, get real. i dont even fucking care anymore, world doesnt need cunts like you

I challenge you to go find a botter right now and get sufficient proof.
Staff regularly play this game throughout the day, it is very very very rare that no staff is on.
Sounds like you need to just calm down and take the criticism about your suggestion, your name calling isn't going to get you know where.
The world doesn't need pampered little brats like you who can't handle criticism about a shitty suggestion on a game. Toughen up

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

It's not a bad suggestion. Often bots run the same route and don't stray off that path. Allowing staff to spawn stuff like walls could be very effective in proving someone is a bot.

Cub stop trying to be a mod, and stop speaking on behalf of them.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Personally I think this would just be a great way to piss off other players and get abused. Bots are not an issue here, if they become an issue I am sure they will take care of it. Sorry but cub was not pretending to be a mod he was stating the obvious that's what forums are for, discussion. I disagree with cubs ideas often and say as much in posts, no reason to flame just agree to disagree.

-1 on this from me also, mods are on very often and if it gets reported they go out of their way to deal with it

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

smile

We have things to prevent people for botting.
And eventually they all get caught & banned.

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

It's not a bad suggestion. Often bots run the same route and don't stray off that path. Allowing staff to spawn stuff like walls could be very effective in proving someone is a bot.

Mods can already spawn walls anyway.

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Cub said:

GLeU said:

No we can't.

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

Player avatar

Datsyuk Send PM

subscriber

Lmao major butt hurt going on here.

[img]http://s2.postimg.org/stnxil1ll/Datsyuk.jpg[/img]

Speed Racer - Lvl 3 Event Extraordinar

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

Mod Tru said:

Cub said:

GLeU said:

No we can't.

I thought you guys had access to a certain command that would enable you guys to do so, looks like only admins can access it.