The RSC Economy

Player avatar

Burkeonator Send PM

Hi, I'm new and trying to get adjusted to this game.

I noticed that the economy seems inflated. Iron and coal selling for 1k ea? That's quite a bit.

My question is, what items are in demand? What things can I gather and sell? Basically, money making methods.

Way back in the day, I would mine ore, smith stuff, and then sell to shops for money. In RS2 I enjoyed making teleport tabs and killing green dragons for dragon bones and hides.

Do people buy runes? Dragon bones? Ores? Let me know!

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

Almost all prices you see for items on the Auction House are far from accurate, most of them will never sell

Coal 600-700
Iron 400ish

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

joe dirt said:

Almost all prices you see for items on the Auction House are far from accurate, most of them will never sell

Coal 600-700
Iron 400ish

I buy and sell from AH all the time.

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

Burkeonator Send PM

Is there a niche i can fill? Something with steady demand? And I've sold a bunch of iron for 750 ea

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Prices are high but money is easy to make. If you accept it for what it is and don't compare it to regular runes cape it is not that bad and if we get a large surge of new players you will find prices dropping as supply greatly outpaces demand.
In demand:
Unidentified herbs in 10 stacks ~2k ea
Iron, coal, steel bars, gold
Swordfish, sharks
Blood runes, nature runes, death runes
Rune arrows, flax
Vials, spider eggs, eye of newt, etc.
Various identified herbs sell high if you have the lvl to id.
Super sets
Quest items
And yes dragon bones you can make a mint with these.

I am sure the list goes on but there is a start and you should find something in there to make bank with that fits your play style. Personally I am Ironman so selling things doesn't mean much to me, but still I find it very hard not to become overburdened with materials and gp. Not long ago I threw a random drop party because I really have no use for so much stuff. Probably 2-3m dropped not much but considering I am iron still somewhat crazy at just how quickly it starts piling up.

Last edited by Ghasp (29 Mar 2016 23:44)

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Econemy here is better then the other big server and even real RSC ID like to see how long it takes ya to achieve a Santa or rare or any item compaired to here. this server is 2 years old no whips and still a strong econemy how about you play some time and figure this out for ur self  before you rant.

PS ah is usually over price but easy quick buy don't rely on ah for acurrate pricing

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (29 Mar 2016 20:16)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Econemy here is better then the other big server and even real RSC ID like to see how long it takes ya to achieve a Santa or rare or any item compaired to here. this server is 2 years old no whips and still a strong econemy how about you play some time and figure this out for ur self  before you rant.

PS ah is usually over price but easy quick buy don't rely on ah for acurrate pricing

If to me I was not trying to insult at all was trying to be helpful I happen to have no issues with the economy and if you read my post you would see I was Ironman so it will be a cold day in hell before I see a p hat or a Santa lol

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Ghasp said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

If to me I was not trying to insult at all was trying to be helpful I happen to have no issues with the economy and if you read my post you would see I was Ironman so it will be a cold day in hell before I see a p hat or a Santa lol

Sometimes words sound different then what they ment to be. Thats why I rather talk on the phone then text

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

ephrin said:

joe dirt said:

Coal 600-700
Iron 400ish

I buy and sell from AH all the time.

Ah is over priced with most things.. by a wide margin...all I can gather from your post is..your one of these greedy sellers....are u the one selling eggs that u can obtain from creates for free at 2.5m ea I wonder..

Last edited by padwan121 (30 Mar 2016 13:31)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Nearly 2 years old, not quite there yet big_smile

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Ghasp said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Sometimes words sound different then what they ment to be. Thats why I rather talk on the phone then text

yup thats why i cant stand to txt or type to someone because it doesnt show physical tone or emotion. ive been telling ppl this since the 90s

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

(off topic but related to the 'cant tell emotions over the innernet' line of thinking: stuff)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol