Change Party system. As well as Hotspot.

Player avatar

The Machine Send PM

subscriber

Party system on this server hands down is a great idea just poorly implemented and right now is only abused to feed low levels massive amount of xp and to mass level accounts and eventually Mass park accounts.

Party system-should be easy way to Communicate during pking/staking/skilling-Menu option to only speak in Party chat-Not in general. /pchat everytime is annoying
Party system-members should be Different Color on mini map-Add Friends to party and Will show up as Purple
Party system should have an leader-Which can set a target on an Player so everyone can Focus.--The skull should be Flashing.-Maybe able to set secondary Target.
Party system-When I pk I can careless if I get the kill. Should make it so when in a party and you kill a player everyone is able to see the kill.-Maybe a Green Tombstone-Show someone GOT Pk'd
Party system-Should be able to keep count of Kills/Deaths Per party.-You add a 2-points for a UNIQUE kill and minus for a death recurring kills on same person only receive 1 Point-(40 and lower combat Do not add to Score.)--Totals at end of week-see which Party won!
Party system-Unable to nonstop switch parties.-You join a party you're stuck their for a a few days or week.
Everyone should want to be in a party even if not in the hot-spot. Right now it's only useful inside hot-spot. Lets change that.

-
Hot-spot on this server is a great concept, but just poorly executed and here is why:: Basically now in order to use hot-spot for bonus exp you need to be in a party of 3 and when you're in a party of 3 you become red skull and the problem with that is their is no fighting over the hot-spot since non-skullers are able to train as-well as red skulls in harmony because there is massive amount of NPC's in the location which causes no need to fight over NPC's and Non-skull trainers refuse to skull and just want to afk train. Another thing is usually the Party of 3 red skulls are surrounded by 5-8 teammates non-skulled waiting for a team to Raid on the Party of red-skulls

Hot-fixes 4 Hot-spot

Hot-fix-Enter Hot-spot and You will be Red-skull for whole period inside of hot-spot and 10 mins after leaving followed by 10 min regular skull.
Hot-fix-Widen the radius of Hot-spot
Hot-fix-Bring back Revenant-All Npc's Killed by him will distribute the Exp to players inside Hot-spot.
Hot-fix-4 players only inside of hot-spot to recieve bonus.-Revenant will Say="My Gifts is only for The chosen "4" One must go in order to receive Exp"
Hot-fix-Remove Having to be inside party to receive EXP. #Solo Pkers---Pointless to make a party of "1". You enter hot-spot you get Bonus exp
Hot-fix-levels--49 and lower are unable to stop the bonus exp.--Possibly make a Certain New area for lower level hot-spot
Hot-fix-Make all the hot-spots on one side of the map Instead of splitting up the player base.-Add New areas while removing some.--Add-Hobs, Red Spiders,Range Guild, Ghost town Next to 12 Altar, Add more rats and Make Varrock wild a Hot-spot.--Remove-Under edge,Red Dragons, Ice moutain.

Those are some suggestions hope for feedback and Tweaks to help change hot-spot/Party system.

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

+1

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DLqmWq1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

xxKDxx Send PM

subscriber

K O D X / K L O J A

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

-1 for Rev giving bonus xp however Def some ideas to look at and I like your creativity keep it up

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.