Suggestion: Give an option for text size in settings

Player avatar

Rfishi2016 Send PM

I can see this beneficial to almost every android users. I am not referring to the text in chat conversations. I am referring to text buttons such as when right clicking a player to duel, follow, or trade. If the there is a stack of 10 or more players then it can become very difficult for android users to select which player he wants to since the screen is too small to see all the names. This is also an issue when trying to select specific items in large stacks of items (this is especially an issue if other players o monsters are on or near the stack). My suggestion is that you give an option in settings between large text buttons and small text buttons. This way a user can select the small text when dealing with large stacks of people or items then change to large mode when dealing with other things like NPC interaction. This seems like an easy addition to the game because in the past you've done an update which made all text buttons smaller. If you were to just give the option of the size it would be beneficial to many android users. Please take this into consideration.

Player avatar

Mod Jax Send PM

I understand how frustrating this is, it actually happens on PC as well. I don't know if altering the text size would resolve this, or if their is a better solution, but all the same it would be nice to eventually see some viable solution to this.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

+1 or if there was a way to scroll though large stacks of people/items

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.