fishing trawler

Player avatar

Dparsons Send PM

subscriber

i would love to see the fishing trawler working... after all it was part of rsc...

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

I'd rather see an update to fishing that would include an addition to fishing guild that includes manta rays & sea turtles and possibly a new fish.

Player avatar

kroniccough Send PM

subscriber

I would love to see the fishing trawler ingame. I don't care how long it takes, considering the small team that the game currently has.

However, we have a damn good team. They love RSCR just as much as we do. They made the game as close to RSC as possible. Not to mention the numerous things they've added into the game.
In my opinion, RSCR is way better than actual RSC. When it was RSC, not botscape.

I'm with you, man. +1 on this thread.

Actually, Cub made a valid point. I agree with him completely. That would be more beneficial than fishing trawler. Probably much easier to add into the game, as opposed to fishing trawler. Nevertheless, I'd like to see fishing trawler added into the game at one point.

However, still +1. But I would like to see Cub's idea implemented into the game beforehand.

Last edited by kroniccough (20 Mar 2016 02:00)

Player avatar

Dparsons Send PM

subscriber

yeah im totally for that extra spots in guild. i really just want mantas and sea turtles in game. but the trawler was fun...

Player avatar

Aonbyte Send PM

subscriber

Yes please +1

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Add trawler yes, more in fishing guild no. You don't see runite ore in the mining guild for a reason... the best items should be the hardest to obtain and require extra effort

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Ghasp said:

Add trawler yes, more in fishing guild no. You don't see runite ore in the mining guild for a reason... the best items should be the hardest to obtain and require extra effort

sure, but runite isnt a consumable resource. it gets turned into gear that you can literally use forever. a manta ray/sea turtles gets eaten hella fast.

Player avatar

Dparsons Send PM

subscriber

It will be easier to add to guild then fix trawler so I say add it to the guild.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

I would love to see both mini-games fully functional eventually. Turtles and manta rays could have a positive effect on the economy / PK scene.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

The_ChefCook Send PM

subscriber

Fishing Trawler will be cool !

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

The_ChefCook said:

Fishing Trawler will be cool !

Zzzzzzzz yawn

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Dragonsyear Send PM

subscriber

Dparsons said:

yeah im totally for that extra spots in guild. i really just want mantas and sea turtles in game. but the trawler was fun...

Hell yea, the impact on the game from just mantas would be huge! But i would Also like to see the trawler working

Player avatar

Dparsons Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

subscriber5donorDMM2_Participant

+1 to both fishing trawler AND having manta rays/sea turtles being fishable.

Let the people who want to get them through trawler be able to just for the fun of the minigame.

Also add it as a fishing spot.  However I'd like to see it not be in guild.  Put it somewhere different in an area that's not used much, but with still not too long of a walk to a bank.  Maybe put sea turtles at the end of the fjord spot in tree gnome stronghold, and manta rays off the east cost of yanille.  This way it's a bit harder than sharks, but nothing insane.

Manta Rays are 91 cooking, make them 91 fishing as well.

Change Sea Turtles from healing the same as sharks to healing 22 or 23.  Make it 96 fish/cook or even 99.

Of course all this is tweakable.

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul
[img]http://i.imgur.com/or9jdo2.png[/img]

Player avatar

Dparsons Send PM

subscriber

S O B BSpace said:

+1 to both fishing trawler AND having manta rays/sea turtles being fishable.

Let the people who want to get them through trawler be able to just for the fun of the minigame.

Also add it as a fishing spot.  However I'd like to see it not be in guild.  Put it somewhere different in an area that's not used much, but with still not too long of a walk to a bank.  Maybe put sea turtles at the end of the fjord spot in tree gnome stronghold, and manta rays off the east cost of yanille.  This way it's a bit harder than sharks, but nothing insane.

Manta Rays are 91 cooking, make them 91 fishing as well.

Change Sea Turtles from healing the same as sharks to healing 22 or 23.  Make it 96 fish/cook or even 99.

Of course all this is tweakable.

I would say not to change their healing capabilities but I will agree with the rest of that.