Fixing the wilderness..

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

Make it so above level 15 wild (ie. Above castle) if you are 40 defence or more you must carry/weild/equip a minimum of 4 rune items meaning 1 weapon and 3 pieces of armour plus an amulet.  Effectively stopping plebs from 3 iteming.

If you want to complain about this how about you take your afk training to non wilderness areas. 

Zero risk = less XP.. Higher risk = higher XP.

Also I would like to see people with less then 40 defence yet higher then 70hp risking something when they're pking.  Maybe in order to attack people in the wild above level 15 they should have to carry an item worth similar to full rune.  (Ie. 100-200k coins)  It's not like training a 1 defence pure is difficult on this server so I don't think they deserve to walk around the wild 3 hitting people wearing rune when they are effectively 1 iteming risking nothing but an ammy and a few runes.

This is supposed to be a game where players risk losing items when they enter the wilderness..  I see people staking millions in edgeville why is the wild filled with people who won't even risk a rune large.

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

Or maybe make it so once a player with less then 40 defence skulls their protect item prayer becomes useless.

team australia

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

pking isn't about making money.. its about the thrill of the chase or 3 hits.

I fight full runeys on my 87 1 def account and give there rune back if they come to edge.

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

If you have a issue with 1 Def no risk just don't entertain them and run straight away..I won't fight them on my 75..as no risk..even more risk for people won rune with mage been even more op.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

Reines said:

I fight full runeys on my 87 1 def account and give there rune back if they come to edge.

Of course it's not, but when people can just sit at a wild training spot afk for hours on end getting an XP bonus yet risking nothing I think that's unfair.  Wild training should be about higher risk in order to earn the extra XP.  That's mainly my point.

team australia

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Au2er said:

Reines said:

Of course it's not, but when people can just sit at a wild training spot afk for hours on end getting an XP bonus yet risking nothing I think that's unfair.  Wild training should be about higher risk in order to earn the extra XP.  That's mainly my point.

If that's the case you should be campaigning for a change to how the hotspots work. If someone is AFKing in a spot in wildy with no armour on making your XP shit, kill them. If you can't, go train somewhere else.. There is a sign, you risk losing all your items in the wild.

Sorry but -1, no item 40 def = ez kill