ironman and item spawns

Player avatar

TinkerTank Send PM

subscriber

Hi everyone,

I have noticed an issue with ironman not being able to pick up item spawns such as the knife in lumby.

Considering ironman are limited to solo play i think it would be fair to allow items like these to be picked up.

If you can think of spawns that can not be picked up as ironman post them here with a yes or no vote on if ironman should be able to pick them up and reasons why you chose that answer.

Thanks,

Boyd
Tinkertank, mr magic, uberulti, lvl 33

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

I think this is an error... personally I wish there was a 3rd iron man option where you could not use stores, if you want anything you either craft it or get it from a npc drop or spawn... the only exceptions would be items that can be bought in a store only although it would be awesome if it was possible to make all items in game.

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

TinkerTank Send PM

subscriber

Ash from my own fires cant be picked up..

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

subscriber5donorDMM2_Participant

This is a bug, It's only been happening since the last client update (last wednesday).  I reported it already in the bug tracker.  Currently Ironman can't pick up most quest items, or any ground spawn items like snape grass or white berries.  Pluto and Billy are aware of the bug and it is on the list of things to be fixed soon.

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul
[img]http://i.imgur.com/or9jdo2.png[/img]

Player avatar

TinkerTank Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Yeah meant to put in that it should be fixed soon

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.