I went on real RSC and advertised RSCR with a 20 d med drop etc.

Player avatar

U N C E R Send PM

subscriber

was giving a friend 200m so i figured wow lots of people.

told em I am playing Rsc Revolution and they should check it out.

GqiXyJf.png

Lets hope people come.

Player avatar

knack baby Send PM

subscriber

well u just gave them money to enjoy real rsc, kind of counter productive

Some people know more then you, and i'm one of them.
[img]https://images.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNDY3NjE3ODI1NDk1NDQ5NjAvMjYyNDc2NDM2NjAwOTEzOTIxL1ZFTlQuanBnIn0.qphFDhO8hZjWCmnyxt7mEr7jG5s[/img]

Player avatar

U N C E R Send PM

subscriber

knack baby said:

Who are you? I don't know who you are.

But what I say is the law, crowd chanting RSCR and signups for new players lumby was happening straight after.

People despite being so addicted to 1 certain game, always follow the leader in some sense. They always aim to be part of whats cool, and since I am what you can call a trendsetter, a celebrity, a famous person on RSC a 15year long pking star on RSC. They will be influenced towards atleast trying out RSCR.

I was on for 1 minute at most. But should do the trick, some tried it instantly, but the whole part is having new people stay not just try it out.

So "Kanker baby" go lumb and talk to them, after talking to you for a few minutes they will instantly feel compelled to kill you in wild.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

U N C E R said:

knack baby said:

But what I say is the law, crowd chanting RSCR and signups for new players lumby was happening straight after.

People despite being so addicted to 1 certain game, always follow the leader in some sense. They always aim to be part of whats cool, and since I am what you can call a trendsetter, a celebrity, a famous person on RSC a 15year long pking star on RSC. They will be influenced towards atleast trying out RSCR.

I was on for 1 minute at most. But should do the trick, some tried it instantly, but the whole part is having new people stay not just try it out.

So "Kanker baby" go lumb and talk to them, after talking to you for a few minutes they will instantly feel compelled to kill you in wild.

get off your high horse.

Player avatar

JayJay3 Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

U N C E R said:

knack baby said:

get off your high horse.

Right?  I think the advertising is rad but c'mon dude.

Player avatar

U N C E R Send PM

subscriber

JayJay3 said:

GLeU said:

U N C E R said:

get off your high horse.

Right?  I think the advertising is rad but c'mon dude.

I just can't stand for such pessimism. It's negative attitude like that that needs to be killed before it spreads you know?

So yeah I smeared it a little thick. smile

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

Dear Axel, lets not forget exactly what..*cough*..who (Jmod) gave you those items. No, what you say doesn't go. In fact it was often times I would see you with no dmed nor dsq on lol. Your wealth was generated literally by a friend who just happens to actually be a Jmod on rscrevolution.

You're not the first person to have connections with a JMOd and be given special treatment in classic. Like gleu said, get off your high horse and thanks for your drop party that countered your advertisement to play RSCR.

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Stop getting your accounts bugged in game at castle on purpose. Funny it's only ever your account's anyone ever see's stuck in game

GLeU said:

get off your high horse.

+1

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

Stop getting your accounts bugged in game at castle on purpose. Funny it's only ever your account's anyone ever see's stuck in game

GLeU said:

get off your high horse.

+1

I was wondering wtf that was.  Last night there were like 15 dots and no people.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]