Player avatar

xxKDxx Send PM

subscriber

Update please

K O D X / K L O J A

Player avatar

Imperia Send PM

subscriber

They just dont give a fuck about their community and thats sad.

Baltic Alliance Liths Squad

Player avatar

Beatdown jr Send PM

subscriber

Pluto said:

PS: A $2,000 dollar advertising campaign will be launched after the bugs are ironed out.

Wait, a 2k add campaign... but you told us when complaining about certain lag issues, that we could just fork out the 120$ for a new server and stop complaining?

Last edited by Beatdown jr (13 Mar 2016 18:02)

Player avatar

Imperia Send PM

subscriber

Pluto just inform our community thats all we askin, talk with us.

Baltic Alliance Liths Squad

Player avatar

Beatdown jr Send PM

subscriber

Pluto said:

Beatdown jr said:

Pluto said:

PS: A $2,000 dollar advertising campaign will be launched after the bugs are ironed out.

Wait, a 2k add campaign... but you told us when complaining about certain lag issues, that we could just fork out the 120$ for a new server and stop complaining?

It was obviously a joke... I was talking about a millisecond of lag that you were complaining about and how $120 a month for a second server could reduce the 1 millisecond of lag. I apologize if you can't understand a joke or understand sarcasm.

I don't know why you've got to be such an asshole.
Europe to Canada is more like the difference between 30ms to 200ms. Not 1.

And just so you know, i already payed for that second server in my short time here, so how about you take that part of the equation off the table already in your "argument"

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Should a never changed the server/client  over in the 1st place noone complaint be4

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Ilike2fish Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Should a never changed the server/client  over in the 1st place noone complaint be4

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Beatdown jr said:

Pluto said:

Beatdown jr said:

It was obviously a joke... I was talking about a millisecond of lag that you were complaining about and how $120 a month for a second server could reduce the 1 millisecond of lag. I apologize if you can't understand a joke or understand sarcasm.

I don't know why you've got to be such an asshole.
Europe to Canada is more like the difference between 30ms to 200ms. Not 1.

And just so you know, i already payed for that second server in my short time here, so how about you take that part of the equation off the table already in your "argument"

That's true, but the server we bought didn't have as good stability and server specs and it cost about twice as much, it was just not worth it. Our server runs smoother on the good old faithful server we have used for 2 years.

And what's happening next is exactly what Pluto said, we will make sure everything is smooth and bug free and then we'll focus on advertising and bringing out something new.