BRING BACK RSCR V1

Player avatar

knack baby Send PM

subscriber

fate and n0m I love your passion and dedication but you guys are acting like rscrevolution changing sh*t that isn't broken at all? This game has literally changed 100% since I started a month ago. This is my FAREWELL to Rscr. Thx all for the good times but I can't play this game in its current state.

What made me quit?

Server Change : nobody complained about where the server was
magic damage: yeah lets let everybody hit 10+ every fking cast. ridiculous, everyone was fine with current mage
rsc client : rsc client is garbage and the client before was superior, so really you guys just set yourselves back 10 years. good job.

I thought updates were suppose to make a game better and more enjoyable, not set the game back.

You guys spent all this time making the perfect server only to throw it out the window for a client that was made by rscrevolution.
Sometimes you got to stop while you're ahead.

Sosa Out - Let me know when this game goes back to its original High Quality State. But for now this is on par with RSCKBD.

Some people know more then you, and i'm one of them.
[img]https://images.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNDY3NjE3ODI1NDk1NDQ5NjAvMjYyNDc2NDM2NjAwOTEzOTIxL1ZFTlQuanBnIn0.qphFDhO8hZjWCmnyxt7mEr7jG5s[/img]

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

If you have read the many posts about these things the server has been back in Canada for a while now and they seem to be planning on changing the magic back. So your only real issue is with the client which I am sure they will modify and tweak until it is to their liking. There is a constant demand for more content and hopefully this move will allow them to add it quicker and with less issue on android and pc as it sounds like that is why they switched in the first place.

I wish you the best of luck wherever you may land, although I am not quite sure I would update you when this server is all patched and tweaked back to perfection. 

You still don't list anywhere what your exact issues with the client itself are which would be the information needed to improve things.

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

knack baby Send PM

subscriber

Ghasp said:

If you have read the many posts about these things the server has been back in Canada for a while now and they seem to be planning on changing the magic back. So your only real issue is with the client which I am sure they will modify and tweak until it is to their liking. There is a constant demand for more content and hopefully this move will allow them to add it quicker and with less issue on android and pc as it sounds like that is why they switched in the first place.

I wish you the best of luck wherever you may land, although I am not quite sure I would update you when this server is all patched and tweaked back to perfection. 

You still don't list anywhere what your exact issues with the client itself are which would be the information needed to improve things.

the client issue itself is its shit. everything about it is shit. I don't give a fuck if you're going to update me kid. Keep nut hugging, we all know the servers owners made a huge fucking mistake , Whatever all you kids do is skill 24/7 365 anyways, you could care less

[img]https://images.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNDY3NjE3ODI1NDk1NDQ5NjAvMjYyNDc2NDM2NjAwOTEzOTIxL1ZFTlQuanBnIn0.qphFDhO8hZjWCmnyxt7mEr7jG5s[/img]

Player avatar

Beatdown jr Send PM

subscriber

knack baby said:

..Server Change : nobody complained about where the server was

Eh, you know how much you lagged when you got on the EU dedi, right?
Yeah, that's been every day life for EU's on the old dedi since the beginning, and is now again.

So fuck off.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

This one is strange because people continued to complain about it being in EU even while it is still in Canada.

magic damage: yeah lets let everybody hit 10+ every fking cast. ridiculous, everyone was fine with current mage

Accuracy will be nerfed.

rsc client : rsc client is garbage and the client before was superior, so really you guys just set yourselves back 10 years. good job.

Why do you think the old client was better than the new? Without using an argument about what people were used to. Incorrect gameplay subtleties have been fixed and established players are going to have to get used to the right way to catch etc. If this gives new people a chance to do well against established players, that's healthy for our community. I'm not here to argue with you, you should only play if you enjoy RSCR, but I would be sad to see you go.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

knack baby Send PM

subscriber

Mod Billy said:

This one is strange because people continued to complain about it being in EU even while it is still in Canada.

Accuracy will be nerfed.

Why do you think the old client was better than the new? Without using an argument about what people were used to. Incorrect gameplay subtleties have been fixed and established players are going to have to get used to the right way to catch etc. If this gives new people a chance to do well against established players, that's healthy for our community. I'm not here to argue with you, you should only play if you enjoy RSCR, but I would be sad to see you go.

Ok then the lag must be just from the shit client.

Why even change magic in the first place? Again Fixing shit that isn't broken, it was perfect before.

Established players getting used to the right way? The right way to catch? Enlighten me. I've played every server for the past 8 years and Real RSC, Pretty sure this isn't how its suppose to be. IF you wanna do the RIGHT way lets add the PID system from RSC. Surely that will make the game better because its in the original. Right?

You Can check out my 10 PK Videos on NUMEROUS servers and see "The Right Way to Catch"

Like I said They Are TRYING to fix shit that ISN'T broken. And its sad to, because turnip was so close to dieing.

Last edited by knack baby (10 Mar 2016 01:41)

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

I agree it's a massive shame to take something that was great and interlink it with something that is broken. RSC broke a long time ago, you guys fixed it a long time ago... I personally think RSCR made for a smoother PKing experience than anywhere else before all this

If this gives new people a chance to do well against established players, that's healthy for our community.

That I find hard to understand, if anything, it's going to make it harder for noobs to PK against people who can actually PK, because everythings slowed down now as from what I understand RSC speeds were replicated, correct? and it's much harder to eat to full when you're getting smashed to 20hp

If Fate/N0m sticks to their word (both posted on forums about it) magic is going back to pre-update damage and Fate said he'd work on tweaking the ''tile direction system'' which should help with catching, things will be better but I find it hard to believe there's people who disagree that the old client was better than whatever we have now.

Fate said:

I hit a 16 on real classic btw, but it will most likely go back to "RSCR" magic formula.

Last edited by zazo x (10 Mar 2016 01:50)

Player avatar

knack baby Send PM

subscriber

Billy you've been playing rsc for a year, take a seat and let us real "Established Players" That you guys clearly don't give a fuck about have a discussion. Also everyone that doesn't enter the wildy or pks once a week maximum, don't bother commenting (90% of the server)
Sick of having Skiller kids decide the fate of the wilderness and the REAL pkers.

Last edited by knack baby (10 Mar 2016 01:48)

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Mod Billy said:

Mod Billy said:

Why do you think the old client was better than the new? Without using an argument about what people were used to.

There are tons of visual glitches to begin with. Players being invisibles.... Skulls going back and forth randomly... NPC's and even players walking through walls by glitching. Auction House getting fucked almost once a day.

I know this was a necessary revamp to get a better and easier updatable client, but now that you guys seen the problems, could there be any ways you put back the old client until you worked the new till its flawless?

On top of that, magic hits wayyy to much. Even attack VS Defense or power/aim VS armor seems fucked atm. Original RSC did had randomized hits so 40 attack could hit 99 def, but it shouldnt own it 1v1 half the time like it was 99 att vs 99 def. Combat formulaes changed and we pkers don't rly like cuz its so random now, and effective when it shouldn't.

Last edited by Badboy666 (10 Mar 2016 02:08)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Badboy666 said:

Mod Billy said:

Mod Billy said:

Why do you think the old client was better than the new? Without using an argument about what people were used to.

There are tons of visual glitches to begin with. Players being invisibles.... Skulls going back and forth randomly... NPC's and even players walking through walls by glitching. Auction House getting fucked almost once a day.

I know this was a necessary revamp to get a better and easier updatable client, but now that you guys seen the problems, could there be any ways you put back the old client until you worked the new till its flawless?

On top of that, magic hits wayyy to much. Even attack VS Defense or power/aim VS armor seems fucked atm. Original RSC did had randomized hits so 40 attack could hit 99 def, but it shouldnt own it 1v1 half the time like it was 99 att vs 99 def. Combat formulaes changed and we pkers don't rly like cuz its so random now, and effective when it shouldn't.

yup, you also cant tell which player is controlling the hotspot because red skulls dont show up anymore.