Freezing after killing someone.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Twice yesterday after I killed somebody(3v3 fights) i froze up. Infact on the second time, Verse who was standing on the same square as me, froze also(i was the one in combat when we froze though).

1st time it was in Edge dungeon by the red spiders. Famousrscpkr Vs Xx Ir0n Xx with Gangbang maging him, and Varaconn, and Rappsfan maging me.

2nd time it was at castle 11 wildy. Famousrscpkr Vs Rappsfan. Verse and Soulfear maging him, and Fear My body watching his team mate die. I think there was a 3rd there, but im honestly not sure.

im thinking the freezes might be linked to magic. like 2 people casting at the very same time, killing the person, and the game is unsure as to who to give the kill to, and maybe its causing the to freeze up.

Please nobody start a flame war. i wanted to give as much detail as i could, so hopefully the issue can be dealt with.

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Hello could u contact me on Skype, write me a PM with your skype details, i'll send u debugg client, so if this happens you can send me an error. thank you.

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Fate said:

Hello could u contact me on Skype, write me a PM with your skype details, i'll send u debugg client, so if this happens you can send me an error. thank you.

i messaged you on skype fate.

Player avatar

knack baby Send PM

subscriber

lol maybe its because the game has never seen someone get 1 hit by 3 people maging, its boundaries have been broken

Some people know more then you, and i'm one of them.
[img]https://images.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNDY3NjE3ODI1NDk1NDQ5NjAvMjYyNDc2NDM2NjAwOTEzOTIxL1ZFTlQuanBnIn0.qphFDhO8hZjWCmnyxt7mEr7jG5s[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

I just froze killing someone 1v1. I was filming, I'll upload it to this thread later

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Screen went fully white. I still have the full video if it's needed

Last edited by zazo x (10 Mar 2016 19:28)

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

I also died to an invisible man today

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

I've had the same thing happen a few times now too

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

just died again because i froze after killing someone...

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

I think I've found out why you guys have been freezing.

IF you noticed you killed Sm0ke in your vid and after you killed him you had Sm0ke's player menu up and clicked attack. I posted the error in my post on this forum

Player avatar

Aonbyte Send PM

subscriber

It's a null exception problem. Same thing happens if you try to pickpocket an npc that died (as in you had right click menu open already and the NPC catches you. You kill NPC but not close right click menu. If you try doing any action you crash. An exception handler would fix this.