Thank you

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Despite all the negativity around, I would just like to take the time to say thank you to the mods and development crew . I understand things get rough implementing a huge update, especially when so many errors pop up and many people rag on you over it as things don't go their way. I really appreciate the hard work you guys put into the server and bringing my favorite game to android with some much needed improvements and without all the bots. I know you are still working things out, and I trust that in time things will run great and be balanced out. I also know that this update will allow you to do things better in the future.  I am excited to continue my iron man, and look forward to the expansions and new things that I know you will add as you constantly seek to improve the game.

-Ghasp

P.S. To the negative crew. In the future if you are worried about updates effecting your character don't make significant changes during an update roll out and wait until the bugs are ironed out. It is always a gamble to play right after a huge update. A couple days of not playing hardcore will not kill you. If you don't like the changes post constructive criticism, and let them know the things you would like to change back. If enough players support the going back I am sure the dev crew will listen and implement when they have time.

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

knack baby Send PM

subscriber

are you on the #wannabemodkrew.. . .  I personally think they shouldn't have tried to fix something that wasn't broken

Some people know more then you, and i'm one of them.
[img]https://images.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNDY3NjE3ODI1NDk1NDQ5NjAvMjYyNDc2NDM2NjAwOTEzOTIxL1ZFTlQuanBnIn0.qphFDhO8hZjWCmnyxt7mEr7jG5s[/img]

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Thank you, posts like these brighten us up, honestly.

We have basically recieved so much negativity in our latest update (the client and new server) this week and we have, me and n0m, been working at least 10-12 hours a day to solve the bugs people report. Not just that we have actually been in-game and try to reproduce the bugs that people have reported because 90% of the time we cannot re-produce the bug, it's very odd, an example was that Freezing login issue, for me and n0m and half the staff team we logged in, in less than 40ms, but other people did not and no errors where thrown.

It turned out to be a silly thing, but it still took us a few hours to realize what it was, it was the hostname lookup in the login window that took different time to load faster or slower for different DNS.

I'd like to say that please stay patient, i'm sure me and n0m will make RSCR be top notch in the end, it may take some time but we work full around the clock each day to handle each issue by issue. Now at this point we almost have cleared all the bugs people have report and personally I cannot find anything that is a huge issue that stop you from playing the game right now.

Android users: Both me and n0m are going to spend countless of hours to improve the android version, we will make the performance on phones incredible, please stay with us.

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

you guys do a great job, you could of kept server where it was and not updated anything, but you did.
big updates like this people need to be patient. but most of these people sit at home all day with nothing
in there lives but rscr so they nit pick on all the shit that happens.

so keep up the good work mate.

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

knack baby said:

are you on the #wannabemodkrew.. . .  I personally think they shouldn't have tried to fix something that wasn't broken

I personally do not have the time to donate to being a mod nor do I want the responsibility, however I do really appreciate those that do give their time.

As for it not being broken, no it may not have been broken but I believe the overall idea was to make things easier and faster to update in the future across android and pc without so many issues. Yes it sucks now but give them some time, it is not like we have a 6 member full time salaried staff who's sole purpose is to make the game run flawlessly. We do however have a staff that cares and wants to improve the game as more and more suggestions are made and supported. If they felt it would be helpful to change clients to do this, then I trust them. I am sure they would not go through this headache and spend so many hours on it if they didn't feel it was worth while.

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

JayJay3 Send PM

subscriber

Fate said:

Thank you, posts like these brighten us up, honestly.

We have basically recieved so much negativity in our latest update (the client and new server) this week and we have, me and n0m, been working at least 10-12 hours a day to solve the bugs people report. Not just that we have actually been in-game and try to reproduce the bugs that people have reported because 90% of the time we cannot re-produce the bug, it's very odd, an example was that Freezing login issue, for me and n0m and half the staff team we logged in, in less than 40ms, but other people did not and no errors where thrown.

It turned out to be a silly thing, but it still took us a few hours to realize what it was, it was the hostname lookup in the login window that took different time to load faster or slower for different DNS.

I'd like to say that please stay patient, i'm sure me and n0m will make RSCR be top notch in the end, it may take some time but we work full around the clock each day to handle each issue by issue. Now at this point we almost have cleared all the bugs people have report and personally I cannot find anything that is a huge issue that stop you from playing the game right now.

Android users: Both me and n0m are going to spend countless of hours to improve the android version, we will make the performance on phones incredible, please stay with us.

Awesome! I'm glad to hear that about the android client, as a user that only plays on the app that's great news! 

Also I'd like to apologize to you and n0m, I've kinda been a whiny bitch the last few days about the app.  I should have known you guys wouldn't let it be anything but the best.