why???????

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

I know you guys been hard at work try iron everything out. But what was the purpose of this update it seem to fuck everything up. Why don't we just revert back?

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (9 Mar 2016 03:36)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Yasuo Send PM

subscriber

NO confidence in their own code or some shit...only thing they needed was numbers for eat delay and other formulas...
Everything else is outdated for 15 yrs..

Revert back and keep the server on new host..

[img]http://i.imgur.com/XUaRxTo.png[/img]

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Yasuo said:

NO confidence in their own code or some shit...only thing they needed was numbers for eat delay and other formulas...
Everything else is outdated for 15 yrs..

Revert back and keep the server on new host..

Everything should be reverted back worked for 2 years no need to change..

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Xx Ir0n Xx Send PM

subscriber

You all did more harm than good imo. i understand u are trying but l2code for christ sakes u cost kids on here billions, and lots of man hours to get these worthless items.. i dont get why u people havnt talked to us first about this, like... voting? all this is bogus as fuck RIP RSCR

Player avatar

JayJay3 Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

I know you guys been hard at work try iron everything out. But what was the purpose of this update it seem to fuck everything up. Why don't we just revert back?

Yeah bud I totally fucking agree. Literally most of the server hates this shit and wants to go back to the old client. Yet nothing changes.. I hope they are noticing all the complaints and unhappy players so maybe a change can happen.

It's so fucked, it's such a pain in the ass trying to play it's not fun anymore.. why couldn't you do an update that the whole damn server wants, instead of this nonsense that just pisses you customers off.. I don't get it at all.

Last edited by JayJay3 (9 Mar 2016 04:02)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Guys, there is A LOT of shit that is messed right now, but there was a reason the staff did this, and they haven't let us down yet. So give them time to fix the issues, and cut them some slack. bugs don't get fixed over night.

Player avatar

Aonbyte Send PM

subscriber

We needed the update so we can have more new stuff easier. However, the rollout happened premature. I appreciate everything the devs do as I understand as a programmer how frustrating bad deployments can be. Communication is a must though. Take your time next time.

Player avatar

JayJay3 Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

Guys, there is A LOT of shit that is messed right now, but there was a reason the staff did this, and they haven't let us down yet. So give them time to fix the issues, and cut them some slack. bugs don't get fixed over night.

Yeah you're right GLeU, we do need to cut them some slack, I'm sure it's a pain in the ass for them also without a mutiny on their hands.

It would be nice if we knew a little more of what's going on though.  I think it would calm a lot of people down if we were kept up to date on what was getting fixed/changed.. I dunno just frustrating not hearing anything you know.