If you cant use AH post here

Player avatar

Aonbyte Send PM

subscriber

If you cant use the auction house then say so here. Name the OS you use as well. It seems to be a windows 7 problem.

In the mean time android ah works fine. So if you dont have a phone try getting bluestacks and install the .apk there.

Player avatar

Pystonbroke Send PM

subscriber

Yeah if I try to use it it gets as far as "Certainly sir" then freezes and kicks me. Windows 7.

Feel free to message me in game if you need anything.

I God I
J H C

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Windows 7, tried everything , cleared cache, updated java, reinstalled game, deleted all RSCR related stuff . Worked fine yesterday, now not.

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Windows XP all of the above

Player avatar

U N C E R Send PM

subscriber

Pystonbroke said:

Yeah if I try to use it it gets as far as "Certainly sir" then freezes and kicks me. Windows 7.

Same, aswell as on my mac air

Player avatar

Aonbyte Send PM

subscriber

So mac user has issues too. So confirms its not just windows issues. Definately not an android issue. I hope this is fixed cause android users are having trouble buying and selling with only half the players being able to access it

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

It's a no go for me on Windows XP at home and Windows 7 at work.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

Aonbyte Send PM

subscriber

Well if you guys need it badly get bluestacks.com and install the android apk from this website for now

Player avatar

Actumen Send PM

subscriber

Aonbyte said:

So mac user has issues too. So confirms its not just windows issues. Definately not an android issue. I hope this is fixed cause android users are having trouble buying and selling with only half the players being able to access it

FWIW I have a 2013 mbpro running Yosemite 10.10.5 and it seems to have been working fine.

Player avatar

tippy Send PM

subscriber

Pc users download blustacks its an android emulator. Run the apk through that ah will work