I sent a sub to the wrong account

Player avatar

yoyo y0z Send PM

subscriber

Sorry, if it was easy as just transfering the sub via trade I would but the char I put the sub on is banned so I can't retrieve it.

I sent the gold sub to: Why so salty (banned)

I sent the plat sub to: i snip3r i (which is where I want the gold sub too please.)

my transaction ID is 2ER57141D5258821G

I am good at cleaning toilets

Player avatar

yoyo y0z Send PM

subscriber

oh yeah and it was all done off this forum account.

Player avatar

yoyo y0z Send PM

subscriber

hi i have the day off today please could I grab that sub I dont want to waste double XP I've bought a lot of subs recently, please help me out.

Player avatar

Krethor Send PM

subscriber

You are now able to use the sub on one character onto the other if your using PC and can multi-log. Thats how iron man do it. Stand side by side right click use then click on the other character i believe.

Player avatar

yoyo y0z Send PM

subscriber

But I sent the sub to a banned character so that isn't possible. There's a drop down menu when you're selecting what character to send the sub too, I selected the correct one first but the second time I managed to select the only banned character on that forum account. I've spent 70$ on subs this week and it's the first mistake I've made, really wanna get on and train so if an admin could sort it out so I could log in that'd be fab, cheers