Ok, I'm sure this is how everyone else feels too..

Player avatar

exposed Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

n0m said:

exposed said:

Yeah also legit buys and sells of items, I'm calling mega bullshit on the whole dupe thing..I think it's all fishy and I smell a rat, getting as bad as turnip I'm done for awhile.

Why would we rollback and hurt our server if there wasn't a serious issue?

has padwan ever thought things through logical n0m?

well rather them put time into making sure legit players were not effectived by this so called issue..that would collapse the economy with is total bs..they take the easy route it's as simple as that. Who where the players so called dupe from ah huh? I used it and never happend so? What's worse u owners don't post nothing with regards to the so called issue...and who is guilty of abusing this bug.*if there ever was one* it's fony it's disrespectful to all your legit players.

Player avatar

exposed Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

n0m said:

exposed said:

Yeah also legit buys and sells of items, I'm calling mega bullshit on the whole dupe thing..I think it's all fishy and I smell a rat, getting as bad as turnip I'm done for awhile.

well rather them put time into making sure legit players were not effectived by this so called issue..that would collapse the economy which is total bs..they take the easy route it's as simple as that. Who were the players so called dupe from ah huh? I used it and never happend so? What's worse u owners don't post nothing with regards to the so called issue...and who is guilty of abusing this bug.*if there ever was one* it's fony it's disrespectful to all your legit players period. You don't even have the dignity to do a post on what went on. Because its all balls straight up .l. just getting your mods to bs and take the backlash of your bs ways end of discussion.

Last edited by exposed (7 Mar 2016 09:52)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

exposed said:

GLeU said:

n0m said:

well rather them put time into making sure legit players were not effectived by this so called issue..that would collapse the economy with is total bs..they take the easy route it's as simple as that. Who where the players so called dupe from ah huh? I used it and never happend so? What's worse u owners don't post nothing with regards to the so called issue...and who is guilty of abusing this bug.*if there ever was one* it's fony it's disrespectful to all your legit players.

its really none of your/our business who these players are/were. if they were to list who abused it, chances are they would be harassed to the point where they would quit. simply because the level of maturity of the players on this game is typically that of a 5th grader. do they deserve it for bug abusing, probably, but it just makes the server look worse by name shaming these players, and even worse by the players abusing them.

now some people think its as simple as "check the stake logs, and gimme what i won", but its literally impossible to do this for EVERYONE, because not everyone who has been affected, were staking. some farmed npc's, some merchanted, some skilled for these days. it would take months to check EVERYTHING. so some people just have to suck it up and deal with it.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

exposed said:

GLeU said:

n0m said:

well rather them put time into making sure legit players were not effectived by this so called issue..that would collapse the economy which is total bs..they take the easy route it's as simple as that. Who were the players so called dupe from ah huh? I used it and never happend so? What's worse u owners don't post nothing with regards to the so called issue...and who is guilty of abusing this bug.*if there ever was one* it's fony it's disrespectful to all your legit players period. You don't even have the dignity to do a post on what went on. Because its all balls straight up .l. just getting your mods to bs and take the backlash of your bs ways end of discussion.

And you still play.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Names aren't going to be given out because it was not a bug that you could abuse, it happened under special circumstances when collecting items from auction house, few reported about it to staff and some didn't mention it but that doesn't matter. Duped items wasn't a good enough reason for rollback, but many people lost items when we tried to debug the auction house by expiring all items(faulty command). You shouldn't be pointing fingers at anyone but me.

Player avatar

exposed Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

Names aren't going to be given out because it was not a bug that you could abuse, it happened under special circumstances when collecting items from auction house, few reported about it to staff and some didn't mention it but that doesn't matter. Duped items wasn't a good enough reason for rollback, but many people lost items when we tried to debug the auction house by expiring all items(faulty command). You shouldn't be pointing fingers at anyone but me.

So what was the main purpose of the role back? One of your buddy's lost 500m in a stake I wonder? Because how I see it is bs. So if duped items was not the reason what of earth was?  This is fishy as fuck.

Player avatar

exposed Send PM

subscriber

Take your time nom I don't expect a reply however if I do get one, you need time to make something up huh?  I'm not gullable like most and I won't shy away from how it seems and looks like. Get thinking.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

n0m said:

Duped items wasn't a good enough reason for rollback, but many people lost items when we tried to debug the auction house by expiring all items(faulty command). You shouldn't be pointing fingers at anyone but me.

Did you read my post? The main purpose of the rollback was so the vanished items would be given back, they were untraceable so we couldn't even check who had lost items. You should go out from the basement once in a while mate, lack of oxygen is making your brain best friend.

EDIT: You have posted these conspiracy theories about everything we do for quite a long time now, I am not even sure if you're trolling or not . But just in case, I should probably stop feeding the troll.

Player avatar

exposed Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

n0m said:

Duped items wasn't a good enough reason for rollback, but many people lost items when we tried to debug the auction house by expiring all items(faulty command). You shouldn't be pointing fingers at anyone but me.

Did you read my post? The main purpose of the rollback was so the vanished items would be given back, they were untraceable so we couldn't even check who had lost items. You should go out from the basement once in a while mate, lack of oxygen is making your brain best friend.

EDIT: You have posted these conspiracy theories about everything we do for quite a long time now, I am not even sure if you're trolling or not . But just in case, I should probably stop feeding the troll.

So you couldn't trace them?  The very few so called people that lost items? Then you decide to make it effect your whole player base?  All the grinding your legit players did? Me not included. You clearly didn't think threw your decision in your basement. also the people that won stakes legit. Don't you think you could of spawned in the missing items instead? Awhole lot less damage simple as.  I heard from different mods as to why it was roled back..and it's not the same shit your saying as such.  I'm not buying into this what so ever. I'm out with mother nature everyday  you should try it.

Last edited by exposed (7 Mar 2016 13:24)

Player avatar

exposed Send PM

subscriber

And for the record your role back is the easy road of pure lazyness and fony actions of your bs reasons. I'm done on this topic.

Player avatar

Krethor Send PM

subscriber

Quit bitching. Its a private server. All games have roll-backs and they tried their best on damage control. Deal with it.

Player avatar

Krethor Send PM

subscriber

If your that upset, quit. People with your attitude here are poison anyways.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

I'll never shy away from the way I see it or how it looks...and from past experience with this server I'm not surprised one bit..who is making these decisions? Someone with no sense..or someone who is doing stuff for there own gains or there close bumchums that know nom/fate. Lmao why am I not surprised. Hey h000e.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

So in a nutshell they roled back due to people so call losing items in ah. Then it effectively did the same thing to all the other players that also fell victim to this supposed issue. Staking,pking, legit buying/selling. So you just pass on the issue to all of your players,  oh don't forgot all the players that grinded for stuff for hours on end.. to turn out it was a complete waste of time. And you wonder why people are suspect to this madness...and little explanation to your player base Disgraceful.

Last edited by padwan121 (7 Mar 2016 15:56)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

neilkeps Send PM

subscriber

why this time exactly 12 hours later I would have 9 hats 12 hours later id have 11 more hats on either side of the time u have decided on

[img]http://i64.tinypic.com/10odx6a.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

the "ah bug" happened to me.

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

Ckmoon Send PM

subscriber

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

At the end of the day, kids will be kids

LATERS

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ma9o4w.gif[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Ckmoon said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

At the end of the day, kids will be kids

LATERS

Lmaoooooooooo

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

Aonbyte said:

In the future I recommend having a PUBLIC test server. Perhaps host it on the same dedi with different port. I ask this because there are many bugs that a small dev team simply can not find on there own. I recommend frequent but small updates when working like this until you are ready for a live release.

I don't think that would work, usually people just fuck around and don't really test anything.

BS n0m, you would have gotten tons of people willing to play to lose their rune because it doesn't matter for a few days etc and test the server!

When rs2 beta was out I blew all my food, pots runes items fighting and fighting and dieing and dieing

BTW OP, no one did it on purpose. It was accidental, the auction house just kept given double crap back.

Last edited by runeknight95 (9 Mar 2016 00:10)

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO