Ok, I'm sure this is how everyone else feels too..

Player avatar

Yasuo Send PM

subscriber

Mass banks of legit players ruined for a couple of queers who abused?......Any way to help us out??

Double drops of everything......Dragon bones.....runes.....items....??
Skilling supplies.....Farm an ore and you get 2 ore...applies to all other skill??

Hands down Really fucked alot of people preparing for double xp..

[img]http://i.imgur.com/XUaRxTo.png[/img]

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

No joke and I've been mass buying runes at rune stores and when i logged off i had 10k runes, now i have 500. They need to do something

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Just revert back to before these updates... Look how much trouble this has caused, I wasted my whole week almost 10 hours a day playing here and I have absolutely nothing to my name now.

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

Damn, didn't even realize. Woke up and had used 100k on pots for grinding and logged in today with an empty inventory and my money.

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

We know there are bugs... Why not revert back to before the updates, then you developers can Iron out the bugs we now are aware of before releasing it... Saving fucking over a hundred people who have been no lifing all because of the wrong doings of a couple of people..

Please, reconsider this

Last edited by zazo x (6 Mar 2016 16:18)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

was there a rollback?

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

subscriber5donorDMM2_Participant

GLeU said:

was there a rollback?

There was an item rollback for 48 hours.  Apparently there was a bug with AH where if you retrieved your items it would give you double or triple or more of your item back.

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul
[img]http://i.imgur.com/or9jdo2.png[/img]

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

one of my mates, won around 500m+ of hats and stuff, woke up this morning to be back to square 1, and the bloke
he cleaned is now worth 500m+ again. I call total bullshit on this sort of thing.
I don't care about the stuff that people got cause of ah fuckup that's fine. but people
who legit risked there stuff and won to be stripped of it is fucked.

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

Yasuo Send PM

subscriber

Reines said:

one of my mates, won around 500m+ of hats and stuff, woke up this morning to be back to square 1, and the bloke
he cleaned is now worth 500m+ again. I call total bullshit on this sort of thing.
I don't care about the stuff that people got cause of ah fuckup that's fine. but people

u say this, but dont call out the "bloke"

[img]http://i.imgur.com/XUaRxTo.png[/img]

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

the guy is rish aka best, who risked his stuff and won big. now back
and the guy who he cleaned was j e s p e r,

why did you want there names?

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

punKrockeR Send PM

subscriber

Facepalm.

I knew this would happen. This update was not ready. Not even close. Anyone who disagrees is in total denial. I love this server, but this update was an incredibly frustrating fail, and a predictable one at that. Too much in one go. This was a real amateur mistake from a dev team who are better than this. This was a strange update, you guys must have known this would happen?

Did you not expect to have significant bugs in a significant update? Overconfidence will bring this server down just as quickly as ineptitude. Be careful guys, take these updates more slowly or you're gonna lose a lot of players. And that's the last thing this community needs. Be careful not to destroy your creation in your quest to improve it. I say this with love and respect (and frustration).

Last edited by punKrockeR (7 Mar 2016 00:51)

"I am an Anarchist! Wherefore I will
Not rule, & also ruled I will not be!"

— John Henry Mackay

Player avatar

Aonbyte Send PM

subscriber

In the future I recommend having a PUBLIC test server. Perhaps host it on the same dedi with different port. I ask this because there are many bugs that a small dev team simply can not find on there own. I recommend frequent but small updates when working like this until you are ready for a live release.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Aonbyte said:

In the future I recommend having a PUBLIC test server. Perhaps host it on the same dedi with different port. I ask this because there are many bugs that a small dev team simply can not find on there own. I recommend frequent but small updates when working like this until you are ready for a live release.

I don't think that would work, usually people just fuck around and don't really test anything.

Player avatar

exposed Send PM

subscriber

Reines said:

Yeah also legit buys and sells of items, I'm calling mega bullshit on the whole dupe thing..I think it's all fishy and I smell a rat, getting as bad as turnip I'm done for awhile.

Last edited by exposed (7 Mar 2016 07:39)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

n0m said:

Aonbyte said:

I don't think that would work, usually people just fuck around and don't really test anything.

That's like mostly true people will try it out for like 1-2 days max. I mean you could get a few bugs out that way... but like not much b4 everyone loses interest. From my past experience anyways.

next time I'd put out a warning when such a massive update comes into play. Let everyone know things could go down. That way people don't try to acquire so much items etc.. Just an idea.

Then after that have DBL XP to make up for it.

hind site is 20/20 doe.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (7 Mar 2016 07:48)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

KizL said:

n0m said:

Aonbyte said:

That's like mostly true people will try it out for like 1-2 days max. I mean you could get a few bugs out that way... but like not much b4 everyone loses interest. From my past experience anyways.

next time I'd put out a warning when such a massive update comes into play. Let everyone know things could go down. That way people don't try to acquire so much items etc.. Just an idea.

~K!zL

Yeah that's something we could do. For every update we test things until we can't find anything to fix, but that almost never results in smooth update.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

exposed said:

Reines said:

Yeah also legit buys and sells of items, I'm calling mega bullshit on the whole dupe thing..I think it's all fishy and I smell a rat, getting as bad as turnip I'm done for awhile.

Why would we rollback and hurt our server if there wasn't a serious issue?

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

n0m said:

KizL said:

n0m said:

~K!zL

Yeah that's something we could do. For every update we test things until we can't find anything to fix, but that almost never results in smooth update.

Feel it man, over all I know you're just trying to help and you always come out on top.

gj over all!

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

neilkeps Send PM

subscriber

me 500m + stakes rish 700m+ jesper waking up a lot richer after losing

[img]http://i64.tinypic.com/10odx6a.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

exposed said:

Reines said:

Why would we rollback and hurt our server if there wasn't a serious issue?

has padwan ever thought things through logical n0m?