Bout to retire from Iron Man & RSCR

Player avatar

Kevin Send PM

subscriber

Hello Guys,

All i can say is i had a blast playing Iron Man.

Sadly i found a job 40h+ / week 25$ under the table (Starting in 3 weeks) and will mostly spend my time working & my free time getting ready for summer & beach + party.

It was very fun while it lasted and was hoping to get max real fast but since i got offered a job, i'll pass on the maxing.

I am fairly happy to retire as #1 Ultimate and #2 Iron Man. Congrats Paul for being #1 and being a solid adversary. Iron God and you were good competitors until god Retired then it became you and i racing to the top.

As for others, i wish you lot of fun and hope you can give Paul a challenge like he gave me a good race.

Good luck to all Iron Men and wish you all lot of fun.

Good job to the staff for making RSCR a nice place to be and i'll make sure to come visit my homies on TS.

Last edited by Kevin (6 Mar 2016 04:31)

Player avatar

insine Send PM

subscriber

take care !

Player avatar

Mythical Send PM

subscriber

Yo congratulations again on the job man! Take care and see you around!!!

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Wtf Kev ? sad..

Sad to hear, but grats on the work man!
I really hope to see you around, and good games of Broodwar last night, was really fun!

See you bro. <3

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Krethor Send PM

subscriber

Take care kevin! Hope to see you around mate

Player avatar

U N C E R Send PM

subscriber

Take care kiddo, make the best of it.

Player avatar

Ilike2fish Send PM

subscriber

good riddence

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

thank god your gone!!! you have no proof of your lies about iron man either!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Yasuo Send PM

subscriber

fear nothing said:

i KNOW NO SANE PERSON CAN COMPETE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS JEDI!!!!!!!!!!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/XUaRxTo.png[/img]

Player avatar

Kevin Send PM

subscriber

fear nothing said:

Friends saw my stats. I know your stats even if you hide them. I am above you right now in skill totals, XP, and more 99s. Either way, with the roll back, no chance i can compete now as i got nothing back as i haven't done much. Also, it's only a game. I could care less who's the best, who's the worst and who does what. I tried to motivate me with all that drama we created between both of us. In the end, i am past that, i am just ready to have fun at my new job and enjoy summer and visiting Sweden with ajax at summer. Visiting Tim n Fate will be awesome and going to see Johnny in London too.

People like you and paul just got a huge advantage and it's not a bad deal.

I am over it .

I wish you all the best Jedi and i'll be honest, one of your personality is fun to talk with. Your other personalities tho... You need to work on them.

Get rid of that "Full of yourself" mentality and also i hope you realize one day , that this is not life. Hope you do realize that before we all gone from the game and you end up competing with NPCs and talking to yourself .

Nonetheless, i wish you honestly good luck with your future and no hard feeling. This is only a game and had fun competiting with Paul and Iron God!

Also i do not feel turning this into  a Drama thread as i had lot of fun playing with y'all.

For people who hated me because of my attitude, well sorry but i ain't perfect and wish you all a good continuation on RSCR and in real life.

I'll still be on for next 2 weeks and on and off after that.

Love u all!

Last edited by Kevin (6 Mar 2016 16:52)

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

Kevin said:

fear nothing said:

Friends saw my stats. I know your stats even if you hide them. I am above you right now in skill totals, XP, and more 99s. Either way, with the roll back, no chance i can compete now as i got nothing back as i haven't done much. Also, it's only a game. I could care less who's the best, who's the worst and who does what. I tried to motivate me with all that drama we created between both of us. In the end, i am past that, i am just ready to have fun at my new job and enjoy summer and visiting Sweden with ajax at summer. Visiting Tim n Fate will be awesome and going to see Johnny in London too.

I am over it .

I wish you all the best Jedi and i'll be honest, one of your personality is fun to talk with. Your other personalities tho... You need to work on them.

Get rid of that "Full of yourself" mentality and also i hope you realize one day , that this is not life. Hope you do realize that before we all gone from the game and you end up competing with NPCs and talking to yourself .

Nonetheless, i wish you honestly good luck with your future and no hard feeling. This is only a game and had fun competiting with Paul and Iron God!

Also i do not feel turning this into  a Drama thread as i had lot of fun playing with y'all.

For people who hated me because of my attitude, well sorry but i ain't perfect and wish you all a good continuation on RSCR and in real life.

Love u all!

This game will always be my life, i am the god of the server.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Yasuo Send PM

subscriber

fear nothing said:

Kevin said:

fear nothing said:

I am over it .

Love u all!

This game will always be my life, i am the god of the server.

A rumor that is going around is that yoyo is training for a return. he is getting his body in best shape possible to take you out.

#the nerd fight of the century

[img]http://i.imgur.com/XUaRxTo.png[/img]