The new magic update...

Player avatar

yoyo y0z Send PM

subscriber

Fire wave, 16s??? Now you can 2 hit 99 hp.... I never saw Fire Wave hit a 16 in real RSC, rarely an 11..

Please tell me this is just a trial. It sucks

I am good at cleaning toilets

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Meant to post on here.

This will ruin team PKing

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

PS. Not trying to be 'negative' it just really needs looking at if you want to keep something similar. The accuracy is rly bad, constant 10+ hits with wave spells, imagine team PKing. Won't be any fun at all and p2p will just be a joke now if you can 2 hit 99 HP so ez

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

+1 revert magic back to what it was plz. Thanks.

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

Lol I thought they were making them weaker not stronger.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

insine Send PM

subscriber

Keep it 16s !!! big_smile

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

There's ways it could work out but it would need a lot of trialing, 11s+ on fire wave (IF at all.... 11s was absolutely fine) should be VERY rare hits.... It will help the fact Hybrids are slightly underpowered without ruining PKing on other levels. I've never in my life seen 16s from a FW on RSC or a RSC Private server. Now any tom, dick and harry can put on a dragon long, get 75 magic for water wave and go and 2 hit any 99 HPer, I really think that needs looking at.

Please revert changes or change the formula so any hit above a 11 is possible but very rare.

Thanks.

Player avatar

neilkeps Send PM

subscriber

+1 11s was moe then enough lol

[img]http://i64.tinypic.com/10odx6a.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

so does that mean we will hit 12s f2p?

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Reines said:

so does that mean we will hit 12s f2p?

I'm 99.99% sure they've done it by whatever the 'Strength Missile' attack is, that's the max hit you can cast so yeah, 12 for fire blast, when it's normally 8. Big difference, will change PKing a lot and in my opinion for the worse unless high hits are rare

Player avatar

Imperia Send PM

subscriber

Its already fucked up with attack and hitting formula, cant hit shit with 70+ att on 1 def pure and magic will help to 3hit more often. Im up for stronger magic hits.

Baltic Alliance Liths Squad

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

+1 really needs nerf,  IF it is to be kept it should  hit above 11 as a crit very rare and random

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

why not leave max 16 but have armor lower the max to balance it out? or perhaps some new prayers to lower the damage? I rather like the idea of hitting 16 with it on fire giants and such

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Ghasp said:

why not leave max 16 but have armor lower the max to balance it out? or perhaps some new prayers to lower the damage? I rather like the idea of hitting 16 with it on fire giants and such

so you're ok with giving spells almost a 50% increase in damage, but against an equipment tab. What the fuck?

P.S. FIRE WAVE MAXED 10S ON REAL RSC, NOT 11S, NOT 16S. what teh hell fate.

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

Pure mages would be fun with this new magic system, 1 hitting each other lolol.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]