After new update.

Player avatar

ProtoJae Send PM

First off if this is the wrong place to post im sorry. Now, to theproblem at hand.
I have beenplaying for only a week or so,  as many hours as i have been able to get in. I play on my android device. It has a fairly decent size screen for a phone, 5 inches. i have had a few problems here and there with the interface, the main things are having problems selectingNPC dialogue, my other problem was losing glory charges due to misclick on dialogue. Minor annoyances is all theyhave been...

Until today after the update. Now i am having problems that hinders me much more than before. For example,

*After the update today(done with the best intentions I am sure, thanks for the hard work) now not only do i still have the problem selecting dialogue, but now i can barely read it and it takes MULTIPLE failed attempts to choose the correct option because now the words arehalf the size.
*Also now it will not allow me to fletch (only skill ive tried) because as soon as i click use knive the inventory closes so i cannot successfully fletch.

Thats all I have noticed as of yet, and I am sorry to complain after all the hard work and long hours coding. I love this server though. Ive been dreaming ofan android client forever. I must say, out of all my years playing rsps this is the most well developed (like rscrevolution) that i have played. Very few real bugs and not much missing from the real rs at the same time period.

I hope that these inconviences can be fixed, i do so enjoy this server and i will continue to play. But as it is now some simple tasks have became a huge nusiance.

Thank you for your time, patience, and brilliant java skills to the team who makes this happen. You have all done a great job on this server. Other than these couple issues (and a few things that i would like to see in future updates) hands down my favorite rsps. Rscrevolution has became my lifd outside of work, this server brings back the memories and fun of rscrevolution before it was beheaded.

Thank you once again,

Protojae

And if you actually read all this, then I thank you, and happy gaming. Also sorry for typos.

One more small annoyance i just noticed. When i put rscrev client in my bzckground on myandroid, after a few minutes of inactivity it now has to rrload. Before it would stay at login screen all day without reloading. Yes small silly issue to complain over, but i am on reduced data. (takes 10-20 minutes to load client everytime) once im logged in though, even with my snail internet, i do not lag. At all on this server. It is very stable.

Thanks for any looking into these small issues.

Last edited by ProtoJae (5 Mar 2016 01:30)

Player avatar

JayJay3 Send PM

subscriber

Yeah closing inventory if you click something is rough, can't put half keys together.

Also if you're trading an alt it trades all of what you click. Makes it impossible to give food if you don't have enough room for everything.

The option choices to pick something up, or attack are extremely small now compared to before.. I know this was a lot of work and I appreciate everything you guys do but could we possibly get some old the old app added back?.. like the options for clicking, I can't change it from 200..

Player avatar

wardark123 Send PM

subscriber

Cant log i  my account wardark123 says its logged in and made a new zccount and it brings me to the place i am on other account but no npcs just building shells?

Player avatar

ProtoJae Send PM

Now when I try to login all I get is a black screen

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

The android specific features will be added back, don't worry about it.