Thanks to all the staff

Player avatar

Kevin Send PM

subscriber

Hello,

I'd like to thanks the staff for all the work they spend on this server to make it the best. (Admins, Devs, Mods)

To be fair, i never seen a staff team so consistent and professional bout their job. You can't get better than this other than getting 1-2 more mods that have the same qualities with different timezone to cover the remaining timezones.

In the last days, i been arguing and talk shitting lot and i respect the fact they understood that the people involved and i just went a little over the top and been professional bout it.

You can see that they do a nice job and take their time to understand the situation and deal with it in the best way possible.

BE AWARE THO IF YOU BOT AND ARE A CUNT SCAMMER OR MAJOR RULE BREAKER, YOU'll GET CAUGHT EVENTUALLY!

All that to say, keep up the good job and thanks for making RSCR a good place to be and if you guys @ turnip read this and want to come join the party, feel free to come see how good it is here and bring your ideas, your passion and come enjoy the party with us. We'll be more than happy to welcome you on board!

Last edited by Kevin (28 Feb 2016 09:23)

Player avatar

Mythical Send PM

subscriber

This is hands-down the best private server around, for many reasons. The game itself works properly, the server is stable, but more important are the staff (&mods) behind all this good work, and the (mostly) friendly community.

Me and Mystical 910 have been enjoying it here since the very beginning and plan to keep on staying around for a long time!

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

I think you guys made a hole group of people suffer for no reason that don't justly deserve it.
If ur patting urself on the back for that just become a cop.....

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

I think you guys made a hole group of people suffer for no reason that don't justly deserve it.

if its turnip kids getting banned you're talking about haha. good. ban um all.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

if its turnip kids getting banned you're talking about haha. good. ban um all.

~K!zL

Nah mostly long time players think 1 recently converted player got temped

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Yasuo Send PM

subscriber

Omg kevin is making me blush

[img]http://i.imgur.com/XUaRxTo.png[/img]