How it works?

Player avatar

highpplz Send PM

subscriber

I have never messed around in the wilderness so I'm clueless about how it works. Can people help me out by making a detailed list of tips about who can do what and where. Pk'ing tips will help to as I have never done it. I would like to get into it but I just don't know anything about it and don't want to possibly lose all my stuff or something.

Player avatar

Shot5times Send PM

subscriber

you should start by taking some halfway crappy gear and food and potions and just go out and adventure. theres not much right or wrong, its something you just do and keep learning. dont be scared about just exploring and adventuring. thats how we all learned, and thats part of rscrevolution.

HexRated/young p/p da ghost/ghostface
Let me show you why they call me the ghost..

Player avatar

tippy Send PM

subscriber

To start whatever levek wilderness you are in, depends on what level you can attack. Say you are in level 10 wildy. You are a level 40 player, you can attack opponents from level 30-50. Whatever wildy level you are in add or subtract to know who you can attack from your combat level. When you attack someone you become "skulled" it lasts 20 minutes and resets whenever you attack somone. You do not get a skull from being attacked. If you die with a skull you lose all items you have on you. Unless you use the protect item prayer and that keeps your best item.  People often use range pray and combat skill to pk with. Food is necessary. Depends on what the current wildy state is depends on the food or pots they bring.  Learn your multiplication tables. Dont over eat. Learn what youre good at(range, mage, att) learn to use them in combination. Makes friends and team up

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

The wilderness is a scary dangerous place. It is best to stay far far away. They will kill you and gnaw your bones for dinner.

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.