Heyya

Player avatar

Ottic Maze Send PM

Hi guys

Glad to join this community. Been playing rscrevolution for years but i never experienced what rs classic was like. So i'm keen to play. First problem though is that when I go to create a new character, filling out the username and password section, then clicking submit, its as if its stuck on 'please wait...Creating new account'. Doesn't seem to progress past there, other than when it randomly resets after 10-20min and I have to fill it all out again. If someone could help, that'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Player avatar

Roxy Rose Send PM

subscriber

Your character is linked to your website account, click on the Character Manager button on the tool bar on top of the page and create a character there. You will be able to login as that character normally and customize your appearance.

This community is one of the best I've seen, you are sure to have a good time here smile

In case you didn't know already...
Type ::1 to talk in the Global Channel
Type ::info to see your XP rate and other relevant information

Edgeville is the most populated town in this server, there you will also find the Auction House (AH). There, you can sell/buy anything from other players. This is a great place to make money if you want to sell ore you mine, feathers you collect, or other anything you farm or collect in the game. smile

Welcome to the RSC Revolution!

Support the "St. Patrick's Day Drink-A-Thon!"
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic. … 130#p47130

Player avatar

Ottic Maze Send PM

Thank you so much for that, Pluto.

Player avatar

Ottic Maze Send PM

Oh, and Roxy Rose too smile