Option to hide combat mode selector

Player avatar

punKrockeR Send PM

subscriber

So last night I managed to ruin yet another account by playing on my android device and accidentally tapping the wrong combat mode and not noticing and getting 33 attack on my addy 2h pure.

Normally this wouldn't bother me because it's such a low account, except that I spent about 5 hours setting his stats up yesterday, and now I have to start all over again sad

This is a very easy mistake to make, especially on shitty laggy android devices like the one I have. And I know I'm not the only one who has done this. This silly problem could be easily fixed by being able to hide the combat selector when you don't need it via the options menu.

Many other servers have had this feature and no one has ever complained about it (to my knowledge), so I think it's a safe and constructive tweak to make.

And I'm sure this idea has probably already been suggested here before, but after last night I'm so frustrated I just had to post this. Pretty please do something about it so that I don't end up throwing my tablet at a wall next time this inevitably happens smile haha

Peace!

"I am an Anarchist! Wherefore I will
Not rule, & also ruled I will not be!"

— John Henry Mackay