Ability to Disable Combat XP

Player avatar

I 3r0und3d U Send PM

subscriber

I have been thinking about this for a few days and I think this is an awesome idea and could possibly help revive the wilderness.  What if you were able to disable receiving XP for Attack, Defense, Strength, Hit-points, Prayer, Ranged, and Magic.  This way if you are training you could disable say Defense XP so that if you accidentally click Defense you don't receive any XP for the kill.  You would only be able to do this for combat skills that raise combat level.

I got this idea because I have heard a lot of people saying they want to make level 33's to have a pk party of only level 33's.  With the ability to lock out xp gained for combat skills this would allow you to make your build, get to level 33 and then lock out all xp for your combat skills which would allow you to stay at level 33 or any level that you wish until you re-enable xp for the skills that you blocked.

Just a crazy idea, that might make for some interesting pking.  Let me know what you guys think!

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Its called 100 fatigue.

Player avatar

I 3r0und3d U Send PM

subscriber

Yes I understand that but by being able to disable any combat xp would allow someone to have a build, do quests and not have to worry about any xp bonuses that are received by completing quests.  Also would allow you to be able to fish, mine, or do whatever and not have to worry about getting back up to 100% fatigue so you don't get combat experience.

Player avatar

Zm Send PM

subscriber

Best thing is to remove Combat style window. Then you will not press accidentally different style. There should be option to toggle this window in menu. Anyone agrees?

Player avatar

shrekenator Send PM

subscriber

+1

Zm said:

Best thing is to remove Combat style window. Then you will not press accidentally different style. There should be option to toggle this window in menu. Anyone agrees?

Player avatar

Gigacus Send PM

subscriber

you don't ahve to get back up to 100% you just type ::fatigue

Player avatar

Imperia Send PM

subscriber

There was a suggestion i made few month ago about removing cmb style window also i heard i was not the first one to suggest it and not a 2nd too, they just dont do that and thats it wink dont know the reason why it would help alot...

Baltic Alliance Liths Squad

Player avatar

Roxy Rose Send PM

subscriber

::fatigue will move your fatigue to 100% and you will never gain XP

Support the "St. Patrick's Day Drink-A-Thon!"
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic. … 130#p47130

Player avatar

OxiClean Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

::fatigue

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook