Level 5 Mager, Level 33 Pure, Level 39-41 Pures Edge Pking

Player avatar

Kevin Send PM

subscriber

Hello,

Ajax and i started pking at borders with our 33s. We saw a few people making 33s as well.

I feel it could be a nice idea to make these types of pures to make edge border active. It would also make the wild more populated and help the economy (Food, Potions, R2h, Runes)

Also i'd like to ask Devs to remove the limitation of 1v1 at 1-3 border so teams can fight each other.

Could be also nice to have a KD Highscores for let's say level 5, 33 and whatever number between 39-41 ppl pick.

Player avatar

Pig Send PM

subscriber

Yeah, would be really cool to see more team and pure pking north of edge!
KD highscores per 3-5 differentcombat level brackets could be a nice feature~.

CHECK OUT MY SKILLING/QUESTING SERVICES!
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic. … 468#p44468

IGN: Ajax

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

I would definetly join this..

But please as i've stated in-game..

LEVEL 5-10 MAGERS?!?!? Where are you.... Don't you remember back in 2001-02 the Varrock boarder PK with magers.. WAS SO FUN.
will also make ppl buy cakes, best PK food for those magers wink.

+1 +1 +1

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

I like the boarder reverting back to normal butt boarder pking is wack can't catch in lvl 1 catch me at cas but a strong boarder wild is good because it promotes more pking alway to cas you guys should make 12 alter 1v1 for the guys that like to dm

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (18 Feb 2016 09:05)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Turilas Send PM

subscriber

We've tried to set up border pking numerous times and succeeded in it with 19s for a while but it has always died out after the initial activity.

I lvled my 19, 31 and 33 due to no activity at those levels but I'm down for this and will make a new one.
Border pking is pretty much the only thing this server is lacking, which is a shame because it's really fun.

I've also got a lvl 5 mage and I sometimes try to shout global for dm's but it has been in vain.
There have been a couple lvl 5 mage dm tourneys in this server and they were great.

If a mod could set up a couple events to support this would be great. I'll donate for prize.

Player avatar

Turilas Send PM

subscriber

Also, pking at 21-24 would be better because losing an r2h at each death is too much for newer and less wealthy players. Faster to train as well. Saw a couple guys pk at 23 last week.

Keep some noise about this in global chat.

Player avatar

krucial3 Send PM

subscriber

+1 for the 20-30 pkers. When im on ill be sure to log mine to help you guys get this going.

Need to advertise the server as well.

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

My 33 is almost done. Fuck border pking I'll be at castle.
+1 to remove 1v1

Player avatar

Mythical Send PM

subscriber

Count me in!

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

low lvl pures only work in F2P as soon as p2p pking happens everyone quits.

SO... If you do this it has to be a f2p area built for low lvl border pking. TURN VARROCK BORDER INTO THIS IDEA PLZ.

Oh and add a way to get there with a Teleport from edge to varrock wild border.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (17 Feb 2016 23:11)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Imperia Send PM

subscriber

+1 to KizL

Baltic Alliance Liths Squad

Player avatar

ArmyLivesOn Send PM

subscriber

Been waiting for months for border pking. Lets make it happen. It's a slow start, but if we can get 10 people it will start to explode.
People going to auction house will see all the action and will make their own pker.

Last edited by ArmyLivesOn (18 Feb 2016 09:32)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/iaMCOpU.png[/img]

Player avatar

mizukage Send PM

subscriber

ive only seen 2 lvl 33 at border. where all at?

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

People never want to pk at lvls that don't give any loot.  I'm not one of them but that was the main complaint when people pked on 19s.  Tons of people have lvl 5 mages from tournaments just nobody ever uses them.  Maybe make a night of the week specific for certain things.  Like unofficially tuesday is the day to pk on lvl 5 mages.  Wednesday is for 33s. etc.   Just a thought.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

Pig Send PM

subscriber

pepster said:

People never want to pk at lvls that don't give any loot.  I'm not one of them but that was the main complaint when people pked on 19s.  Tons of people have lvl 5 mages from tournaments just nobody ever uses them.  Maybe make a night of the week specific for certain things.  Like unofficially tuesday is the day to pk on lvl 5 mages.  Wednesday is for 33s. etc.   Just a thought.

This was a really good idea that was discussed together on Teamspeak as well.
Different level bracket tournaments every day (for example). The winning reward could be comprised of a simple entry fee that everyone would pay on joining.
I am totally up for this and would love to be a part of the organization.
If the 33 event is a success, I am seriously considering putting together a tournament myself, that would run once a weekend with a few different popular level brackets.

I would say at the moment there are at least 6 or 7, level 33 pkers.
It did take a couple of days for everyone to build one or two level 33 pkers. Now that most are likely to be ready by now, I will be announcing an event soon to come with prizes for those who win, along with smaller participation prizes.

For any of you who would like to donate for the lvl 33 tournament, please let me know. It would of course be very much appreciated and will go 100% directly into the 33 pking tourny prize pool.

Thank you all so much for your opinions, comments, and suggestions, and I look forward to seeing you all in the tournaments!
I will make an announcement for the date in the next couple days. So, be sure your Lvl33 is ready or you will miss out on all the fun!! big_smile

CHECK OUT MY SKILLING/QUESTING SERVICES!
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic. … 468#p44468

IGN: Ajax