WE HAVE A LEGENDS AMONGST US!

Player avatar

shrekenator Send PM

subscriber

Apparently LadyKillJoy is now known as our beloved Servisss. Who woulda thunk huh? Almost as believable as 9/11 being an outside job.

Seems to me we need to properly welcome such a legend. 

Bow down before the almighty Servisss.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

shrekenator said:

Apparently LadyKillJoy is now known as our beloved Servisss. Who woulda thunk huh? Almost as believable as 9/11 being an outside job.

9/11 was a inside job anyone who belived it was not..need to look at evidence which is fact. :s

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

padwan121 said:

shrekenator said:

9/11 was a inside job anyone who belived it was not..need to look at evidence which is fact. :s

Clever comrad

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

That servissssa guy is retarted enof said how that for a welcome

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (4 Feb 2016 14:13)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

7 letter man Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

shrekenator said:

agree, it was all planned out in their secret area 51 spot

Player avatar

The Machine Send PM

subscriber

Ladykilljoy=Chris naylor.

Retards saying it was a inside job.....

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

The Machine said:

Ladykilljoy=Chris naylor.

Retards saying it was a inside job.....

So your a friend who thinks a plane hit the Pentagon? Where was the debris? Where was the dead body's ? So how did building 7 free fall?  There stacks of evidence to prove it was..and very little to prove it isn't...your clearly a foolish individual.

Last edited by padwan121 (4 Feb 2016 15:05)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

illstake Send PM

who the fuck is thos lady kill dude? lol

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

padwan sees conspiracy theories everywhere

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

larsftw said:

padwan sees conspiracy theories everywhere

Do your research then come back Mr Lars. When you pass to the other side of the body your in..Lars be like damn sorry I was too fooled by media ect..there no denying facts from fiction. #exposed.

Last edited by padwan121 (4 Feb 2016 16:39)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

guys, the legendary famous rsc pker gleuy ranger has been here for ages. you've been among a legend for a long time. this is nothing new!

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

guys, the legendary famous rsc pker gleuy ranger has been here for ages. you've been among a legend for a long time. this is nothing new!

Played rsc before they even brought r2h out ext also when full Addy was best rip.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

GLeU said:

Played rsc before they even brought r2h out ext also when full Addy was best rip.

yeah everyone says that.

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

I first found RS in 2002 my teacher said if I fished him 100 lobby certs he would not fail me, he is the real legend

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

joe dirt said:

I first found RS in 2002 my teacher said if I fished him 100 lobby certs he would not fail me, he is the real legend

probably the hardest you ever worked for a passing grade amirite big_smile

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

padwan121 said:

GLeU said:

yeah everyone says that.

Why would my char be able to go on veteran world for a start?  Oh wait glue I must be a hacker? Unlike you sticky pker.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

GLeU said:

padwan121 said:

yeah everyone says that.

Why would my char be able to go on veteran world for a start?  Oh wait glue I must be a hacker? Unlike you sticky pker.

anyone who played rsc between rsc f2p closure, and rsc's new registration closure can log on veteran's world dumbass. oh and if you think youre that special.my 120, 114 and my 104 pure can both log on it.

feel free to give this a read champ. it could help you look like less of a dumbass in the future!

http://runescapeclassic.wikia.com/wiki/ … on_Classic

Last edited by GLeU (4 Feb 2016 18:19)

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

padwan121 said:

GLeU said:

yeah everyone says that.

anyone who played rsc between rsc f2p closure, and rsc's new registration closure can log on veteran's world dumbass. oh and if you think youre that special.my 120, 114 and my 104 pure can both log on it.

feel free to give this a read champ. it could help you look like less of a dumbass in the future!

Nothing special what so ever..I was saying it as a quote to the guy..who made out it was..stop been butthurt and a sheep rude boy. Windows1996 aol dial up! 2001. U mad?

Last edited by padwan121 (4 Feb 2016 18:52)

Player avatar

StylinProfilin Send PM

padwan121 said:

shrekenator said:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/9-11

As much as I enjoy conspiracy theories & don't doubt that 9/11 could've been an inside-job... I also look at it from both sides.  The above site does a pretty bang-up job @ debunking all of the "facts" about the 9/11 conspiracy theory.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

GLeU said:

padwan121 said:

Nothing special what so ever..I was saying it as a quote to the guy..who made out it was..stop been butthurt and a sheep rude boy. Windows1996 aol dial up! 2001. U mad?

typical incoherent reply by padwan after looking like a dumbass!

GLEUY THE LEGEND LIVES ON!!!