Sell Tokens

Player avatar

7 letter man Send PM

subscriber

Hi,

I think it'd be a great idea to be able to transfer tokens between forum accounts.

That means people, who want to play as Iron Man, but doesn't have any interest in purchasing sub cards, due to possibly having a ton of gp, will still be able to participate on equal terms.

It would also create a new market.

The only problem I can see, is how to enforce that no1 gets scammed, but I'm sure this could be solved somehow.

Player avatar

Gigacus Send PM

subscriber

Or make a special vendor only available to Iron man accounts who sells gold ones for 1m and platinum for 2.5m that way you have to save up GP for it.

Player avatar

7 letter man Send PM

subscriber

Gigacus said:

Or make a special vendor only available to Iron man accounts who sells gold ones for 1m and platinum for 2.5m that way you have to save up GP for it.

I did consider this. I think, however, that gp will be very, very limited in iron man mode, due to actually not selling anything. That means all drops will be had from npcs and/or high alching.

Player avatar

Gigacus Send PM

subscriber

which makes the subs that much more valuable to the Ironman, as he can literally cut his skilling or combat time in half.

Player avatar

7 letter man Send PM

subscriber

Gigacus said:

which makes the subs that much more valuable to the Ironman, as he can literally cut his skilling or combat time in half.

I don't think you understand what I'm suggesting.

Besides; Iron man doesn't really care about the interaction between players in establishing a market. There's no reason for a market, as people won't be able to trade.