God Guild - (New Guild surpassing Legends!)

Player avatar

Flames Send PM

subscriber

It'd be pretty neat if we could have a new guild, one that is unlocked once a player achieves high levels on all stats, e.g; 80+ and also manages to obtain all quest points. It will give new players a whole new reason to grind the game, existing players who are already self-sufficient will be able to try something new.

Players on Global chat have suggested that this guild could contain "Dragon ore".

I think that new npcs, a god weapon to accommodate the new god armours as well as a Golden Crown (GOLD PHAT) could be included within this guild.

Perhaps the guild could only be entered by players who have an active subscription? I'm not entirely sure in regards to little details, but generally players seem rather optimistic about this idea.

Drop further suggestions and show your support if you'd like this to be implemented into the game (:

Black Phat.

Player avatar

Larvar Send PM

subscriber

Initially nice concept, but I feel that you're proposing too much custom content in the game that would alter this so much from RSC. Sure, there have been custom rares, but those are cosmetic purposes only and were only temporary events.

Last edited by Larvar (23 Jan 2016 16:40)

Professional edge sitter

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

I support the idea.. besides dragon ore its all good, i mean dragon ore is a whole different stuff and should be discussed in other topic.

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtvph_0EfnUoRet965eMm6xXYNSWuDN6DaG8sMDQsxjRg8kfxF[/img]

Player avatar

cafedunier Send PM

subscriber

Like NoxX was saying in his video thread.. what if RS2 hadn't been created... in what direction would RSC continue to develop? I think God armour is a natural course, and a God Guild of some sort would inspire players to grind. Especially new players, but would also give the old timers something new to achieve. I think this kind of guild could hold really cool potential in terms of new abilities or privileges. I don't agree it should be members only, as its not fair to the broke folks! Especially young teens.

Player avatar

Flames Send PM

subscriber

Larvar said:

Initially nice concept, but I feel that you're proposing too much custom content in the game that would alter this so much from RSC. Sure, there have been custom rares, but those are cosmetic purposes only and were only temporary events.

The damage has been done in terms of custom content, it wouldn't hurt to expand the RSCR universe even more imo. There will be elitists who go against the idea, but ultimately a majority of players adore the new content.

Dragon ore doesn't have to be introduced either, I just feel that with a guild of such requirement, there should be something special about it.

Black Phat.

Player avatar

Kliffington Send PM

cafedunier said:

Like NoxX was saying in his video thread.. what if RS2 hadn't been created... in what direction would RSC continue to develop? I think God armour is a natural course, and a God Guild of some sort would inspire players to grind. Especially new players, but would also give the old timers something new to achieve. I think this kind of guild could hold really cool potential in terms of new abilities or privileges. I don't agree it should be members only, as its not fair to the broke folks! Especially young teens.

Agreed.
I enjoy playing on private servers because of the community created content that separates it from real RSC, it is this kind of custom content that makes one server uniquely different than another, so I'm all for the idea.

I joined up maybe a week ago, so I still have a ways to go, but it will be cool to know that once I reach Legend, there is yet another step to go smile

Player avatar

LindeRKV Send PM

subscriber

Good idea.

Just make it so it doen't require constant payments. P2P is plague.

Last edited by LindeRKV (23 Jan 2016 17:27)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/HyQ3d.png[/img]

Player avatar

Larvar Send PM

subscriber

Flames said:

Larvar said:

The damage has been done in terms of custom content, it wouldn't hurt to expand the RSCR universe even more imo. There will be elitists who go against the idea, but ultimately a majority of players adore the new content.

Dragon ore doesn't have to be introduced either, I just feel that with a guild of such requirement, there should be something special about it.

Fair enough, but you already proposed the something special which was a god weapon as well as a 'GOLD PHAT' (which I'm not sure about because surely that'd look too much like a yellow/orange phat?). Personally, Phats should stay as holiday event items and not permanently accessible, I do support the god weapon idea however +1

Most people who obtain such a god tier are probably subbed already anyways so no comment on the subscription requirement tongue

Last edited by Larvar (23 Jan 2016 17:53)

Professional edge sitter

Player avatar

Ids Send PM

I highly dislike custom content, sorry.

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

I don't mind the idea. God weapon is cool but not the ore. Maybe have a special dungeon with a new Dragon and higher drop tables?

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

I would like some new ores/herbs/fish be added, that makes people really have ''end game'' whoever reached etc Rune ores/Sharks/Highest herbs.

And also some kinda 'Guild' Like Flames suggested, something like legends guild but with more things to do.

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Flames Send PM

subscriber

Like your ideas guys, thanks for supporting!

And yeh, sorry about the "dragon ore". That would ruin the game haha, just wanted to take into consideration all possibilities of an "elite guild". New weapons should be implemented solely because we were promised a "Slayer" skill for quite some time, this got canned.

Black Phat.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

I am for a god guild with dragonite ore... You could always keep the price up by requiring 1 dragon ore and 20 runite ore to smelt one bar or something equally as expensive and could even make it hit and miss due to its toxic nature, have a quest with special gloves to handle it, whatever the case you could make it so it wouldn't upset any balances and could still be a fun content addition. Use it to make god armor? I do like the content you have added so far and I am having a blast.

Either way though I think a god guild would be fun however i do believe there should be a max quest and max skill req. I am all for continuing to grow rscrevolution classic in new directions, adding new quests, etc. I truely wish rscrevolution had kept it f2p and had kept developing it.

I think many of the skills have a lot of room to grow and expand the game, but I also know the feeling of not wanting to change it too much. I think the trick is to keep the balance the same while improving on the fun factor and adding new fun things to do.

Whatever the case thank you for all your hard work and all the fun.

-ghasp

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

JoJoman11 Send PM

subscriber

+1 to the god guild, it would be cool to have a new place to explorer once you have finished all the original content. Honestly i think the game should be updates content wise and most oft you think that too or else it would just get Boring eventually.

Player avatar

Snosaven24 Send PM

subscriber

+1 for guild.  It'd be nice to have an exclusive place to go to one in a while.
-1 on dragon ore and custom weapon/hat.  1-3 new NPCs would be great though.

Perhaps a couple rune rocks with lowered respawn rates (instead of 20-ish minutes, lower it to 12,) as well as a dragon or two, furnace, range, agility obstacles, etc.  I remember making a skiller's guild way back when that this idea reminded me of.  I could dig through an old PC or two to find it and drop some ideas here.

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

Larvar said:

This too much custom content, keep the suggestions separate. I would be interested in a new guild that might help skilling a bit but not new ore weapons armour etc.

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Kliffington said:

cafedunier said:

Agreed.
I enjoy playing on private servers because of the community created content that separates it from real RSC, it is this kind of custom content that makes one server uniquely different than another, so I'm all for the idea.

I joined up maybe a week ago, so I still have a ways to go, but it will be cool to know that once I reach Legend, there is yet another step to go smile

I'd have to agree i don't like the dragon ore idea but other than that a great suggestion. If dragon was introduced I'd prefer it like how rs2 did it.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook