Android click delay

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

Since the last update I've noticed an issue on android, probably been mentioned already but can't see anything after a quick look.

I did mention it on the update thread but nobody said anything.

The touch delay option has gone and unless I try to touch the screen super quick it will bring up the options box as if it was in 1 button mode.. Even when walking around the map touching where I want to go it will bring up the box with the option walk here.

However if I do set it to 1 button mode I can touch where I want to walk without it bringing that option up for walking somewhere.

It's really bugging me specially for afking I need to eat quickly but makes it harder without being able to touch it and eat.

Hope this hasn't come across as a whingy type thread lol keep up the good work!

Many thanks..

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

Evan Send PM

subscriber

What's your hold-time setting for your right click? To check, tap the wrench icon and there's something that says something like "click here to open settings". Click it, and on the bottom left it should say how many ms your time delay is. Before the update it defaulted to 400ms.

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

Thanks man my bad I totally missed the option to click here to open more settings I was looking for the click delay to be there like it used to be.. Was set to 50ms lol thanks again

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

Evan Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

I couldn't bare 50ms delay lol but I only really use it to afk so when I tried to move my char it would bring the option box up instead of walking there and bring up the option box on food instead of just eating it

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

I did write about it several times on global chat, and it says it on comments and the update post itself.