Oh it feel great to be a NOOB again

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say I look forward to playing with and meeting you all. I have been pestering for years for an android rsc and now that it is finally here I am about as happy as can be. Thank you for all your hard work dev team.

I hope to be questing, skilling, dueling, pking, beside all of you for quite some time. Any hints on this server compared to the original classic would be appreciated. I played extensively back in the day and spent many hours in the dark confines of the mining guild and had several cow and chicken killers set up to play in the wildy. My favorite old school player was Bluerose13x although i never met her.

It will be interesting to see how RS3 fares with everything switching to mobile. With rscrevolution too stubborn to bring out any sort of mobile option to actually play I wonder if they will last? ... Oh well as long as this is around who cares : D

All the best,

Ghasp

Last edited by Ghasp (21 Jan 2016 00:36)

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

Welcome dude,  This video will fill you in on the advancements and custom content of this server!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

Hey there, welcome to the community! Hope to see ya around in-game.

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

So you aren't thw ghasp from turnip?

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Welcome sir.

Seen you in-game being happy smile, nice to see!

Keep enjoying your stay.

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

I do believe I did play some turnip a bit now that I think of it... was a bit ago though. I do believe I am the only ghasp out there in rscrevolution. Classic to turnip to here, also on bolt yahoo hotmail etc etc etc... My user name hasn't changed : ) hope to see old friends and make new ones. Other accounts I had were Titaniumfire, Merlin460, 666sin666, forkyou. There are a few more I can't remember. Me and my friends 1 yr younger brother used to share our accounts so perhaps you may know him but not me *shrugs*. (it also could be him on RSC angel)

The more I play the more I love this server though, I am here for the long haul. Thank you guys again so much.

To those who have helped me get a solid footing a special thanks, I look forward to keeping it going and helping out those I can as well.

Last edited by Ghasp (22 Jan 2016 21:22)

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

Hey! Welcome to the server!

Add x Alex x if you need some gear to get started!

See you in game smile

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Made my first mil yesterday (day 2) while lvling... i think i am doing okay ; )

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

Ghasp said:

Made my first mil yesterday (day 2) while lvling... i think i am doing okay ; )

Wow good going, sorry my offer was late lol see you around man!

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex