Rares + Non-Tradables

Player avatar

happygoatman Send PM

subscriber

creating some non-tradables would be cool considering how many new "rares" that have already been added that defy classics "classic" nature of content. I guess more cosmetic items would be cool, especially if they were locked to accounts, because I hate when one item suddenly costs more than our bank and only one person has it, then a thousand caskets open and the item crashes by 59 million gp because 435 are added to the market. I reccomend more locked content, and less spamming of discontinued tradables during holiday's. rscrevolution eventually made holiday items bound, and I think we should do this.. Because our new rares will actuslly feel like rares! Ik  rainbow, orange, purple, etc, hats should eventually raise in price, but we already added a ton of non-classic content. I think making non-tradable holiday items and quest rewards adds a dimension to the game that's fun and fulfilling. Not everything is a market manipulator opportunity. I also think suddenly making items rare is cool, like removing spinach rolls from all drop tables for example, to make an unnecessary item in the game, a suddenly and randomly rare item. Like half wines for example. You should expirment in making pre-existing items to discontinue. That was a very cool unexpected twist to the market back in the day. Even disabling black medium helmets from drop tables, or making black bars drop as an ultimate rare drop from black knights as a black Friday event would be a cool way and purpose to introduce an unexpected rare. Thanks for reading even If you don't like my ideas

Last edited by happygoatman (16 Jan 2016 02:37)

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

I like the idea of discontinuing an item to make it rare.  However, I like being able to trade rares. If rates wernt tradable they wouldn't be rare. They would be an item nothing more.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!