RSCR - Update 1: What's goin' on?

Player avatar

NoxX Send PM

Yo dudes, listen to the video to hear about some things we've been doing and how our update process is going, and what the process is exactly.

Spoiler alert. This is what you'll get upon completion of a scroll... maybe:

lcjuF21.png?2

DISCUSS!

Graphic Designer // IGN: NoxX, England

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Everything just keeps getting better!

+9000

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Ckmoon Send PM

subscriber

Good stuff, you should get a dev badge!

If there's anything that would help the hotspot, it would be changing the revenant drops.. I think there has to be enough incentive for a group to form and head out to kill it. (Supplies that are in demand - eg. stacks of 30 d bones, 100 vials, etc)

And yeah, no updates whatsoever can 'fix' wilderness. Pk'ing is entirely up to the playerbase, and unfortunately we do not have +500 to keep a suspenseful and active wildy. The problem with a smaller population is that everything that happens can become personal due to global chat and the likely hood of seeing the opponent in edgeville.

When a lot of shit-talk occurs it acts as a deterrent to most people that wanna pk. In a large population it would happen less, you come across someone in wild, they miss a catch, u make it back and u probably wouldn't see that person again - heck you probably wouldn't even remember their name the next day.

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ma9o4w.gif[/img]

Player avatar

tylerthaboss Send PM

very nice +1

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/2gwamv9.png[/img]

Player avatar

NoxX Send PM

tylerthaboss said:

very nice +1

Thanks, bud!

Player avatar

iced out Send PM

subscriber

There was full dragon armor in RSC just never released, so why not add it in this server? ima try and find the old pics that paul took of the original full dragon armor.

Player avatar

NoxX Send PM

iced out said:

There was full dragon armor in RSC just never released, so why not add it in this server? ima try and find the old pics that paul took of the original full dragon armor.

If we ever release full dragon, we would want it to be released in a major update, something huge. It hasn't been talked about among the team as far as I'm aware, but something to keep in the air for a distant update!

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

Unreal... This is promising news. Keep at it guys!

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

puremax123 Send PM

subscriber

iced out said:

I tried looking but i cannot find anything saying that there was full dragon armor in rsc

Player avatar

Datsyuk Send PM

subscriber

puremax123 said:

iced out said:

I tried looking but i cannot find anything saying that there was full dragon armor in rsc

This is the first I've heard of it.

[img]http://s2.postimg.org/stnxil1ll/Datsyuk.jpg[/img]

Speed Racer - Lvl 3 Event Extraordinar

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Datsyuk said:

puremax123 said:

iced out said:

This is the first I've heard of it.

When People want something they tend to lie

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Thoth33 Send PM

subscriber

NoxX said:

iced out said:

If we ever release full dragon, we would want it to be released in a major update, something huge. It hasn't been talked about among the team as far as I'm aware, but something to keep in the air for a distant update!

Kalphite Queen possibly?
Brimhaven Dungeon, maybe?

Last edited by Thoth33 (19 Jan 2016 02:16)

Player avatar

NoxX Send PM

Thoth33 said:

NoxX said:

iced out said:

Kalphite Queen possibly?
Brimhaven Dungeon, maybe?

Eh, I doubt it would be anything that's already been done. The way I would want to do it is by releasing one piece at a time over the course of many many months, as to not overload the player base or economy. Things such as Dragon Platebody and Dragon Platelegs I would personally want a quest done to be able to wear them, and then getting them as the other half of the challenge, possibly the platebody (or some other item of high value) being an account bound, untradable item.

That's just how I'd do it.

Player avatar

delrith Send PM

subscriber

yeah the economy is very important to keep in mind, the other day i was just sitting in edge and mind blown at the amount ppl stake any second, im so poor sad

[img]http://i.imgur.com/dmEC58y.png[/img]