"Herb"

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

anyone else think its stupid that herbs are just "herb" still. in the auction house all the herbs there are the same price, and the same name. i personally tested today to see what kind of assortment there was. bought about 10-12 random stacks. To my amazement, they were all the same herb. probably safe to assume theyre all guams. having just "herb" simply does not work with the auction house.

i know all you die hard rsc'rs just love all the extra work of putting up every single herb you find, and iding them all, but its honestly dumb. personally im all for the muddy herb idea, but i know you all seem to hate making life a bit easier. so maybe add something to the auction house so that we can tell herbs apart so that were not stuck buying random herbs 1k each, and getting nothing but guams. sure in the field we cant tell what is what, but at the auction house we should be able to.

Player avatar

JayJay3 Send PM

subscriber

+1!
   I bought a bunch of stacks like you did, thinking I'd have to at least get a few decent herbs. Nope, all gaums or marrentils.

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

+1, can't deny its pretty annoying to buy those 'unid stacks' i prefer to see what i buy, and i rather pay the amount its worth instead of gambling.

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

NoxX Send PM

Mod Tru said:

+1, can't deny its pretty annoying to buy those 'unid stacks' i prefer to see what i buy, and i rather pay the amount its worth instead of gambling.

I'll develop the "grimy" and identified herbs as you've mentioned and see if we can't get an implementation in for you guys for the next build if Fate agrees.

Graphic Designer // IGN: NoxX, England

Player avatar

khomaniac Send PM

subscriber

+1

Not only for buying, but for bank sorting as well. I like to be organized with things and it was a pain matching my unids up with my id herbs in my bank for sorting reasons, lol. Always like to know which herb is which.

Player avatar

Datsyuk Send PM

subscriber

When I was training herblaw I would buy 1 from each stack and then ID it.  Of course then I would have to write down which herb came from which stack and ya its a major hassle.

[img]http://s2.postimg.org/stnxil1ll/Datsyuk.jpg[/img]

Speed Racer - Lvl 3 Event Extraordinar

Player avatar

Gullak Send PM

subscriber

-1 buying / selling unids would be gone.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/EaBaLbc.png[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

+1 

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

NoxX Send PM

Gullak said:

-1 buying / selling unids would be gone.

Eh, it would actually raise the prices of some good unid herbs, I'd think. The community decides where to sell the lower ones at. It's up in the air but may be unlikely.

Graphic Designer // IGN: NoxX, England

Player avatar

Snosaven24 Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

lordgohan2 Send PM

It's a major hassle finding the right herb in the auction house, not to mention people 'scamming' by putting up 10 stack guams for 2k+

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

The whole point of unids are the surprise. Maybe make it so the ah won't take hara or lower? I don't think it will raise herb prices at all. I am pretty sure it will stop people from. Collecting them. If you know what they are how can I make 1k for mybunid guams? I buy them too so I know it sucks. But that was the whole point of doing unids in RSC. In rs2 the herb skill priced dropped with the update.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

scornedmagi said:

The whole point of unids are the surprise. Maybe make it so the ah won't take hara or lower? I don't think it will raise herb prices at all. I am pretty sure it will stop people from. Collecting them. If you know what they are how can I make 1k for mybunid guams? I buy them too so I know it sucks. But that was the whole point of doing unids in RSC. In rs2 the herb skill priced dropped with the update.

the price for shit herbs dropped. but the price for the good herbs went up.