Few ideas users will love

Player avatar

tippy Send PM

subscriber

Hi, im still pretty new here. Old school rsc player, never went by tippy before. I mainly play on my droid, some of my suggestions will be geared towards it, others will be helpful all around.
Here goes,
1. Aere you a droid player? Ever need to xfer stuff to yourself? (Black drags need pray pots and food?)
Cant multilog on our phones. I have resorted to payi f fishers to send me pots and food i give them on a secod acct. And tele grabbing drag bones and items across the river. If you guys could make a seccond app thats identical but named differently so we could have 2 apps open that would be hugely appreciated among droid players!
2. You guys get annoyed at messing up a stat? How about a lock fight selectir option like the bots in the old days? Or hide fight selector option in tools.
3. A hide roof option could be helpful to many for a variety of purposes.
4. Ive noticed the zoom level on phones is a bit harsh. Cant see hp of monsters alot. Perhaps a few diff zoom selections? Could help in many areas than just seeing monster hp.
5. Remove or lower the timer for global chat. Make it the main chat. We all use it and theres not enough players here yet to need a 20 second delay.
6. Few items that are dropped by monsters in game. Silver certs, revamp to just silver stacks. Black drag and kbd drop bronze arrows? Cmonnn. Do black drag drop longs or axes here? Barely get rune from them. Maybe take a look at drop ratios smile
7. We need an edge tele via mage. Those who arent in hero guild and cant charge ammies. Would be easy to make and add to list of mage skills.

Thanks guys. I think these would improve minex and many others experience here very much!

Player avatar

Ids Send PM

I, to be honest, only like this one:

5. Remove or lower the timer for global chat. Make it the main chat. We all use it and theres not enough players here yet to need a 20 second delay.

The other ones are kinda tricky. The one with multiple clients is, while allowed, a bit against the spirit of the game. Same for 2.   Hide roof doesn't interest me at all but it wouldn't bother me either. Zoom level I don't know anything about. For 6 I think it's good the way it is, and well yeah 7.. Just walk from Varrock or buy amulets until you can get into the heroes guild. No need to devalue content because you can't access it.

Player avatar

tippy Send PM

subscriber

Was thinking hide roof for like, guard maging at edge, edge tele would be cool cuz thts where everyone hangs. Major city teles everywhere else. If ppl chilled in varr still it wouldnt be an issue. And its not against the spirit to multilog.everyone in the server has multiple accts and because they play on pc they get an advantage in some aspects.

Last edited by tippy (12 Jan 2016 14:29)

Player avatar

lordgohan2 Send PM

If you want rune drops you shouldn't really go to black dragons.

Player avatar

tippy Send PM

subscriber

lordgohan2 said:

Just an example. 3 days and no long med axe. Bit confused. Not complaining.

Player avatar

lordgohan2 Send PM

tippy said:

lordgohan2 said:

I killed close to 2000 black dragons and got about 12 r2h's. There's your dropchance.

Go to black demons for rune drops.

Player avatar

tippy Send PM

subscriber

lordgohan2 said:

tippy said:

lordgohan2 said:

I killed close to 2000 black dragons and got about 12 r2h's. There's your dropchance.

Go to black demons for rune drops.

Again... im not looking for rune drops. Just an example.

Last edited by tippy (12 Jan 2016 16:21)