incoming rs2 idea(equipment tab)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

I suggest we get an equipment tab so whenever we equip something, its not still in our inventory. Its not game breaking at all. It would allow us to carry extra food for pking(5 on f2p, and 6 on p2p), so longer fights. Also you can actually wear shit while your skilling. I dont care what anyone says, I wanna look sexy when im collecting them coals, or fishing them lobs. Its 2016 now boys, its time to change shit up a bit. This helps big for p2p pking, because using chain+klanks costs you a food over plate users, and they lose a lot of defense for a minor boost in dmg+aim.

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

Interesting. Neither for or against -- I'm neutral on this. It would indeed be nice but some will say it's steering away from what rscrevolution 'Classic' really is.

With that being said, I'm not really a 'PKer' so I will go ahead and +1 this.

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

Ag3nt Send PM

subscriber

-1 This is rscrevolution classic. If you want rs2 features like that play rs2.

Player avatar

Ids Send PM

while i love the wear interface, i agree that this is rs classic and it should at least keep the basic fundamentals of rsc

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

You guys realize that we've already taken several idea's from rs2 right? that argument is no longer valid, and this honestly has no negative effects to this game.

Player avatar

Glockz Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

+1
I'd love that shit. This server is pretty much like if RSC kept being developed.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

bump, this would be REALLY helpful in wildy as people would use capes!!!

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

+1 but only to a helm body legs shield and wep spot. Should be for armour and weapons only. No ammies no capes no boots no gloves. Just saying that it shouldn't make it too much different.

Last edited by scornedmagi (12 Jan 2016 06:03)

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Chroz Send PM

subscriber

people who start the game because its rsc would immediately quit after the first time they log in

Leader of the "All players level 90+ should bring a Silverlight to Black Demons for day in Edgeville Dungeon rather than fucking 3 item for weeks training in the wilderness" Movement

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Chroz said:

people who start the game because its rsc would immediately quit after the first time they log in

you make assumptions a lot? this has no negative effect at all. being able to wear shit while your sitting without it taking inventory space is awesome. not having to constantly bank your gear when you want to go skill is awesome. being able to have 5-6 extra slots to carry items is awesome. you're assumption is that you think people come here for the RSC experience. Well bud, incase you havent noticed, we have lots of features that werent added until rs2.

by your logic, we should remove batched skilling, note system, uncert/cert all, raised exp rates, custom drop rates, and new rares. when you can provide a legitimate reason why this would be bad, you can post again.

Player avatar

Chroz Send PM

subscriber

I make assumptions a lot? You HAVE to make assumptions. it is just a suggestion afterall. those benefits you listed are ones that help extremely much but a new equipment tab takes away from the core of what RSC is. like pking, choosing your equipment based on whether you want 1 extra food or not has always been a big thing. sorry to make you extremely upset but I just dont see it happening.

Leader of the "All players level 90+ should bring a Silverlight to Black Demons for day in Edgeville Dungeon rather than fucking 3 item for weeks training in the wilderness" Movement

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

Chroz said:

I make assumptions a lot? You HAVE to make assumptions. it is just a suggestion afterall. those benefits you listed are ones that help extremely much but a new equipment tab takes away from the core of what RSC is. like pking, choosing your equipment based on whether you want 1 extra food or not has always been a big thing. sorry to make you extremely upset but I just dont see it happening.

I was for it but have to agree with this.

I played Classic too but have been an avid RS3 player since... I didn't mind the suggestion; however, you're right -- it does take away from the core of what Classic is.

Last edited by ephrin (13 Jan 2016 01:20)

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

Chroz Send PM

subscriber

I dont mind the suggestion either and initially I was for it, but after some thought.....

Player avatar

OxiClean Send PM

subscriber

I might be crazy and definitely down to have it explained to me why this is a bad idea, but why not just add a sixth row of inventory slots?

=========
Billy Mays' Quest Reviews[img]http://i.imgur.com/VD3epZ6.png[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Chroz said:

you dont see it happening? really, because fate has already shown us teasers of TWO more updates rscrevolution did on rs2.

Now your only argument isnt exactly a strong one. 1 extra food or not? While that 1 food might seem game breaking to you, but it really isnt.  PB vs def noob, the PB would gain a max of 2 extra food, while the def noob would gain 6. and by rights he should. def noobs arent exactly dominate, and they risk 3x as much gear, but suffer the loss of 4-5 extra food compared to the 1 defense idiots.

now on flats, its literally the difference of ONE WHOLE FOOD.

F2P its r2h vs kite n baxe, because everyone else uses legs,plate,large(if you use chain you're an idiot). 1 extra food for that kite n baxe user. WHOOPDIFUCKINGDOO. they give up a large amount of aim for a bit of defense. An extra swordfish isnt going to be the game changer.

P2P its plate vs chain n gaunts. 1 whole shark isnt going to make up for the fact that chain sucks. 90% of the fights of plate user vs chain n gaunts user. The chain user gets crushed. I've literally never lost a fight against a chain n gaunts user on here during p2p.

I'd also like to add, that I find your "choosing your equipment" comment hilarious. like there is some kind of massive selection to choose from! hahahahahahhahaha everyone uses the same shit. been the exact same since 2004. where you been the last decade?

Last edited by GLeU (13 Jan 2016 01:43)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Oxy said:

I might be crazy and definitely down to have it explained to me why this is a bad idea, but why not just add a sixth row of inventory slots?

there is already 6 rows!?

adding an extra row, allows skillers to collect 5 extra items per banking trip, instead of just allowing them to collect the same amount of stuff, but also wear armor/outfits while skilling.

Player avatar

Chroz Send PM

subscriber

okay you're obviously upset about my comments against your suggestion so I'm just going to let the "core of RSC" statement stand and exit this thread

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

I'm somewhat indifferent on this one.

Definitely not against it. It would be cool to see capes and such in the wild.

Is it a game-breaking change?  Slightly possibility.....but probably not.

All in all I'd definitely love to see this get a run. I'm for it!