The End of New Year.

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Hello everyone!

It's time to end the Double XP and NPC Drops for this time. The Quest will still be available till tomorrow 0.00 UTC +1 (24 hours from now).

I never thought we would pull off such a great New Year event, as I came from vacation on December 30th, I never thought I had the time to actually do it but with support from the whole staff team we committed and made it possible.

I hope everyone have had a real blast during this event and got your hands on at least one of the new items, if not then you still have your chance to get your rainbow hat from the Quest located in Varrock Market.

I'd also like to thank everyone who was online during this event, we actually had 355 online with over 200 unique ips yesterday and that for me truly gave me some boosted motivation and the nostalgia feel was unbelievable!

Looking forward to 2016 and wish you a really good year!

Thank you for your continued support. /RSCRevolution Staff Team.

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Proxicity Send PM

subscriber

Thank you Fate! The quest was awesome as are the new hats...Was lucky enough to somehow grab FOUR of them somehow lol including the first ever white cracker / black partyhat drop on the server big_smile

I once was a good boy. There. That's my signature. I dunno man,

Player avatar

xxKDxx Send PM

subscriber

your welcome Fate, keep it running and yea.. buy extra hardrive so it wont crash when we get 300+ players big_smile

K O D X / K L O J A

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

Solid event Thank you and everyone who worked hard on them Xmas and New Years Included.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

Fate said:

Hello everyone!

It's time to end the Double XP and NPC Drops for this time. The Quest will still be available till tomorrow 0.00 UTC +1 (24 hours from now).

I never thought we would pull off such a great New Year event, as I came from vacation on December 30th, I never thought I had the time to actually do it but with support from the whole staff team we committed and made it possible.

I hope everyone have had a real blast during this event and got your hands on at least one of the new items, if not then you still have your chance to get your rainbow hat from the Quest located in Varrock Market.

I'd also like to thank everyone who was online during this event, we actually had 355 online with over 200 unique ips yesterday and that for me truly gave me some boosted motivation and the nostalgia feel was unbelievable!

Stop waiting to the last minute to make events/quest find some time this year which you will have and make next years holiday events months in advance....thought id teach you a little business tip for your customers, thanks again for your hasty work!

Last edited by fear nothing (4 Jan 2016 23:47)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

NoxX Send PM

fear nothing said:

Fate said:

Hello everyone!

Stop waiting to the last minute to make events/quest find some time this year which you will have and make next years holiday events months in advance....thought id teach you a little business tip for your customers, thanks again for your hasty work!

Toxic. Lel

Graphic Designer // IGN: NoxX, England

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

Amazing work as always man... Keep it up. (To everyone involved)

Can't wait to see what happens in 2016!

Last edited by ephrin (5 Jan 2016 02:07)

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

Zeldar Send PM

Good work bro. Keep me in touch in skype smile

Player avatar

H e e z y Send PM

subscriber

I think quest should of been released on the weekend tbh. I missed first party, got nothing at 2nd and no NPC drops. And As I work 2 jobs I couldn't get skill reqs for quest before they will be up. Little bummed.. oh well. Happy new year everyone

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

NOOO DBL XP IS GONE?! ;( gg

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Fate, you've done a great job. Especially considering the circumstances during the new years drop party. I honestly can't believe you pulled it off in such a hasty fashion. Please keep up the great work, and happy new you to you, and all the staff of RSCR.

Player avatar

Datsyuk Send PM

subscriber

Quest was a pain in the ass to do.  Just like all the other quests so that means you did a good job on it.

Thanks!

[img]http://s2.postimg.org/stnxil1ll/Datsyuk.jpg[/img]

Speed Racer - Lvl 3 Event Extraordinar

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

thankyou Fate and the rest of the admin and mods who did a genuinly amazing job!

i had a really good time, can't believe how much you guys were able to do, the quest topped it off nicely, i did it last night big_smile

all the best for 2016!

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

legendreaper Send PM

subscriber

Thanks for all the events and 2x xp this year. You guys did a great job.

Player avatar

Amnot Send PM

subscriber

Thanks so much for all the work everyone did to make such a fun time... don't listen to the sour grapes cause they will complain about anything all the time.   It was great no matter how long or short the prep time was.  I didn't get a new phat but not for lack of trying... that is the chance one takes and it is fine with me.. I'll just work hard and try to buy one.. The new quest was so much fun and a great unexpected addition ... the prize is very unusual.. Most everyone  is a happy camper on the server thanks to your talent and time.... Nice!

Player avatar

aquacool Send PM

subscriber

Happy New year thanks Pluto and MODS for wonderful event which at least gave me a rainbow phat yay android app wins!!!

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

Had a great time doing the quest! I laughed so many times.

The present fiasco was damn sickening, so much play time and nothing. I had to earn 1 present in a pk event. Very disappointed when you watch certain people get 5-10+ present. The idea of having an entire "set" and earning one fifth of the set meh.....Yall really dropped the ball here.

With regard to the Christmas cracker drops I was disappointed with the lie of "higher level monsters have a higher chance to drop it" when people are getting it from rats and I kill 1k + red dragons and got diddly.

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

Chroz Send PM

subscriber

Well done staff smile

Leader of the "All players level 90+ should bring a Silverlight to Black Demons for day in Edgeville Dungeon rather than fucking 3 item for weeks training in the wilderness" Movement

Player avatar

Baxstar Send PM

subscriber

Twas a great time. I no lifed pretty hard... My account is 10 days old, and I have over 5 days of in game play time lol!

The nostalgia hit me too hard... and I could not deny the double exp...

big_smile