Some events cost players GP- youre creating an entitled server

Player avatar

foreverpure Send PM

subscriber

some ways of making GP  are being wrecked by some of the  EVENTS some mods host..
Not here to name names... but its really crappy when you spend millions of GP on items only for them to be given away for free later on by mods. I of all folks on this server know helping new players is needed, I have spent my fair share of time in lumby helping and making iron sets but lets as they say teach them to fish.. not just hand out everything

MODs please keep in mind. the guy just trying to save up gp... not everyone is as lucky on this game

I may get some negative feedback on this.. but hoping youll keep this in mind...

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

the only event that cost a lot to partake in is a flats pk event. all others are dirt cheap. stop being a penny pincher or dont do events.

Player avatar

foreverpure Send PM

subscriber

Evan said:

Are you complaining about the drop party?

No not drop parties at all, I don't wanna get into it deeper because id have to name names and ive already talked to the mod about it we are good.

Player avatar

foreverpure Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

the only event that cost a lot to partake in is a flats pk event. all others are dirt cheap. stop being a penny pincher or dont do events.

I wasn't talking about events costing any GP... im talking about giving away free items     " free dragonstone charge evevts"

I hardly only reason I care is because events like that costed me 2m GP today lol.. when glory ammys are only 20k.    merchin is an easy way to make GP and giving stuff like that away just  isn't fair to the guys who spend mills. on items hoping to make a small profit. so they can get items and levels.

Player avatar

EWM Send PM

subscriber

the whole game isnt as it once was, reason i went inactive, way to much greed and some stuff seems somewhat rigged as far as outcome,

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

EWM said:

the whole game isnt as it once was, reason i went inactive, way to much greed and some stuff seems somewhat rigged as far as outcome,

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

foreverpure Send PM

subscriber

EWM said:

I can feel that, im not trying to be greedy... by any means.. I just don't want 150  glory ammys t0 sit idol in auction house because no one buys them because they can just wait for a free charging event... ya know?
I invested 2.5m in glorys yesterday after they fixed bugs... they happened to be 16k ea.. and im now selling them... for only 22k... {cheapest in auction house, and will lower them if someone out bids.} 
anyway... not here too rip people off... just make some extra GP for herblaw... and I cant do that if Mods continue to offer everything for free.... and then playing the game will be no fun...

I hope people understand that?

Player avatar

Evan Send PM

subscriber

foreverpure said:

EWM said:

I can feel that, im not trying to be greedy... by any means.. I just don't want 150  glory ammys t0 sit idol in auction house because no one buys them because they can just wait for a free charging event... ya know?
I invested 2.5m in glorys yesterday after they fixed bugs... they happened to be 16k ea.. and im now selling them... for only 22k... {cheapest in auction house, and will lower them if someone out bids.} 
anyway... not here too rip people off... just make some extra GP for herblaw... and I cant do that if Mods continue to offer everything for free.... and then playing the game will be no fun...

I hope people understand that?

You're complaining because you made a bad investment. The world is unpredictable and you have no one to blame but yourself. I bought a phat 1 week before the new years event where hundreds are getting released into the game, so I made a bad investment too but I'm not crying about it or placing blame on anyone. You claim this server is self entitled which is funny because complaining about something like this screams self entitlement.

Sell them 20k ea, profit 600k, and stop whining.