Presents in Npc drops

Player avatar

Ckmoon Send PM

subscriber

Padwan you must be the biggest schizophenic I seen here... you keep saying the same shit in your posts but you never actually go into specific detail of your so called 'corrupt' accusations. You already said you were quitting 10x but your still here spouting that useless tongue of urs. Btw you wonder why pking is dead sometimes? it's cos ppl like you shit talk all the time when you pk. I took a 2 week break cos of it and came back now, and thankful to see that your absent from the game.

Inb4 you cry about random presents and you being a loyal player, which nobody gives a fk

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ma9o4w.gif[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Ckmoon said:

Padwan you must be the biggest schizophenic I seen here... you keep saying the same shit in your posts but you never actually go into specific detail of your so called 'corrupt' accusations. You already said you were quitting 10x but your still here spouting that useless tongue of urs. Btw you wonder why pking is dead sometimes? it's cos ppl like you shit talk all the time when you pk. I took a 2 week break cos of it and came back now, and thankful to see that your absent from the game.

Inb4 you cry about random presents and you being a loyal player, which nobody gives a fk

Win hahahaha

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

KizL said:

padwan121 said:

crying goes here

QQ

~K!zL

H0e hoe, how..*crying please Bob nugget*  that's you when you died abdblost bones. More tissues sir?

I'm just gonna throw this out there.  Just about EVERYTHING operates to make money.  Of course they are using a server they put WORK into to make MONEY.  That's kinda how the world works.  Why is this such a shocking revelation lol?

And good God man,' Im Bob Nugent, not Kizl or any of the 50 other people who you think I am lol.

Last edited by pepster (26 Dec 2015 04:35)

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Ckmoon said:

Lmaooo I said I quit and I have still does that mean I can't post here noob? Please don't make me laught so much pmsl..components of certain stuff which I won't go into great detail because I know already and don't have to..I keep saying the same shit in posts? I didn't realise I used my tongue to type you fool..you quit for 2 weeks because of so called bad talk in pking?? Lmao kid your shit at it first of all...and so scared to lose items in a one v one..u run after 3 rounds little kid..man don't make me cry any more with laughter...ckmoon aka hides behide God mage and still shit as fuck.get a grip and stop taking breaks over trolls you sad little prick of a pussy. Hoe hoe hoe.

Last edited by padwan121 (26 Dec 2015 12:29)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

Was pretty busy over the holidays but got some decent combat XP in whilst afking at DRS's. Also I'll preface this with; no I did not get a present.

I just want to say this:

To all staff/moderators/people who put effort into this community - ignore of all these ungrateful, cynical, always negative haters.

Keep doing what you're doing!

Signed
-A satisfied player

Last edited by ephrin (26 Dec 2015 16:07)

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Never been about pixcels never will either..how can would be a hater who's put more time and effort in this game than most?  You use the term ungrateful? That's what the owners are s0n remember that, why would one show respect when one does not get in return? Keep posting of different accounts like it's diffirent people..100 forums chars = one player...Keep useing same names also getting skills..quest points list goes on..I'm done discussing something I did enjoy up untill now anyways..you think a random event is fair..yet people who iv never seen from start names like thifgivd constantly getting presents also mods then the odd legit few get..never has never will be about pixcels..it's the principal of it and that's just one small aspect of it .. without going back in other shit..hoe hoe hoes.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

Never been about pixcels never will either..how can would be a hater who's put more time and effort in this game than most?  You use the term ungrateful? That's what the owners are s0n remember that, why would one show respect when one does not get in return? Keep posting of different accounts like it's diffirent people..100 forums chars = one player...Keep useing same names also getting skills..quest points list goes on..I'm done discussing something I did enjoy up untill now anyways..you think a random event is fair..yet people who iv never seen from start names like thifgivd constantly getting presents also mods then the odd legit few get..never has never will be about pixcels..it's the principal of it and that's just one small aspect of it .. without going back in other shit..hoe hoe hoes.

This reaks of ignorant, uneducated bullshit.

Please stop your slandering. It's unfounded.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Pluto said:

padwan121 said:

I am hoping I can clear some of your misinformation up, as I don't appreciate you spreading lies about a server, as n0m has said already, is transparent and the least-corrupt server you will ever see. Whenever a staff account gets chosen for a present, we re-roll (if a staff player with the appropriate permissions is on to do this). Also, I guess you missed this, but in the past couple of weeks there have been several advertising campaigns going on which brought in a lot of new players. Also, during the holidays, a lot more people log in because they have a lot of extra time. The very few specifics that you have pointed out are all false...do you actually have any credible information? You are spreading these lies on various sections of the forum as well as in-game.

don't spread lies? I definitely not spreading lies..I'm holding back stuff even before you came to this server Mr sheep..out of respect of one mod here..Also out of respect for a few players here I'm holding back on stuff period..I'm officially done posting stuff bad or good about rscre now..however deep deep down nom knows what I know..and I bet he's baffled as to how..it's all pointless going on about now..I'm not for a secound discredited noms legit work but certain aspect is bullshit and a big con...

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

Pluto said:

padwan121 said:

I am hoping I can clear some of your misinformation up, as I don't appreciate you spreading lies about a server, as n0m has said already, is transparent and the least-corrupt server you will ever see. Whenever a staff account gets chosen for a present, we re-roll (if a staff player with the appropriate permissions is on to do this). Also, I guess you missed this, but in the past couple of weeks there have been several advertising campaigns going on which brought in a lot of new players. Also, during the holidays, a lot more people log in because they have a lot of extra time. The very few specifics that you have pointed out are all false...do you actually have any credible information? You are spreading these lies on various sections of the forum as well as in-game.

don't spread lies? I definitely not spreading lies..I'm holding back stuff even before you came to this server Mr sheep..out of respect of one mod here..Also out of respect for a few players here I'm holding back on stuff period..I'm officially done posting stuff bad or good about rscre now..however deep deep down nom knows what I know..and I bet he's baffled as to how..it's all pointless going on about now..I'm not for a secound discredited noms legit work but certain aspect is bullshit and a big con...

Quit running your mouth and go play the game that was provided for you for free from the good-will of the team here. All your doing is discrediting any professionalism you may have had prior.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

padwan121 said:

Pluto said:

padwan121 said:

I'm officially done posting stuff bad or good about rscre now.

Good, we wouldn't want people to know that I'm Sluty and staking on my own server, or that the Christmas giveaways are rigged and gives 9/10 gifts to one of my 500 characters. wink

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Lol listen I know enuff let's just say that much..however it shouldn't be a about luck..giving a little bit back to loyal players from start..it's about principal and a little respect..you know as much as me nom I don't give 2 fucks about pixcel..gp..who knows in the future I might return..to pk if it picks up..I don't wish bad but treat people how they treat me regardless. Ho ho. Ho.

Last edited by padwan121 (26 Dec 2015 19:30)

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

Lol listen I know enuff let's just say that much..however it shouldn't be a about luck..giving a little bit back to loyal players from start..it's about principal and a little respect..you know as much as me nom I don't give 2 fucks about pixcel..gp..who knows in the future I might return..to pk if it picks up..I don't wish bad but treat people how they treat me regardless. Ho ho. Ho.

This is the complete opposite of what a proper implementation of a 'raffle' based event should be. Especially one over the holidays; it's supposed to be random. It's a gift! You're proving more and more each time you post that you ultimately don't understand even the basics of concepts.

I can tell you're the type of person that when they aren't given what they want, they cry until someone takes notice. Only problem is, this time around your parents wont be around to give it to ya.

Last edited by ephrin (26 Dec 2015 19:43)

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Lmaoo please I do understand fully don't make me laught so hard..oh keep running your mouth also num nuts. Basic concept of *rigged* liked I said it's about principal..this is only one of many things it boils down 2..unlike you I don't live with my parents no doubt? Unlike you I was not fed with a sliver spoon..you funny kettle of fish..your best friend enuff to think it's about what a want? Give it a rest kido.

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

You're wearing a tin-foil hat... I can't begin to take anything you say seriously.

You still think it's all rigged.... lol.

You're probably big on /r/conspiracy too aren't ya?

I'm not on anyones nuts. I'm simply deterring an ignorant persons slander from distorting someone elses view of the server.